Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum is dedicated to all newbie riders. Please try to do the following:
  • Learn from others mistakes.... A wise man learns from a fool's mistakes!
  • Ask questions! There is no such thing as a stupid question if you dont know the answer.
  • Try to search for a certain question before posting the same one over again. This will be better as the board grows.
  • Remember to seriously consider taking an MSF course. Not only can it save your life, you get 10% off ALL Joe Rocket gear from WWW.TRICKTAPE.COM!!! :D

·
Super Moderator
23,490 Posts
Also. if you ask what new bike you should get, PLEASE list what and if you've rode before (ie dirt) and how long. Also dont get bent out of shape when someone recommends a 250 or 500 as a first bike. Not many of us that have rode for a few years will recommend any of the new 600's or higher. There are reasons. Remember some of us have been riding 5, 10, 20+yrs and KNOW what we are doing.

Oh and welcome :twofinger

·
Registered
445 Posts
At let me say this as well, there ain't nothing wrong with riding 250 bikes. Mine is a great little fun bike to ride. It will be upgrade time next year however i will be keeping the 250.

Cheers
:redflip

·
Registered
170 Posts
kwakazzr250
I would love to have a zzr you guys get all the good bikes 400 fireblades, nc29's and 30's, fzr 250. i'm trying to get a fireblade shipped to the states from australia not sure if i want to go through all the b.s of having it imported.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
ahh the good 'ol new rider forum it feels so warm and cozy in here, ive missed it

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man.... I'd love to get a CBR400rr imported...... That bike would be a freakin BLAST to ride on the track!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts