Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I thought, well, we are family after all and families love to celebrate and rejoice at times like this, why not have something to celebrate with. :D

Folks, behold the first CMR Christmas Tree but sadly, she's kinda bare. She need to be brought to life and I hope you will help me. I have placed underneath the tree an ornament that I would love to have you design and decorate that describes who you are here. It can be simple or fancy, I thought it would be nice to have something to celebrate with this Holiday Season here on CF. Over the next day or so, I'll paste the ornaments on the tree and I'll keep this thread stickied through New Years so we can enjoy it! :D

Behold our sad, lonely bare CMR tree. :(

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jkfr6 said:
I :( dont :( know :( how :( to :( make :( one:(.

I'm such a sad Judy......................:(
Somehow I think you'll end up somewhere on the tree, that is if you don't get lost finding the tree! :nanana

I have to do the tree top too of course, Hmmm, I wonder what I might put up there? :rolleyes

·
Power hungy mad man!
17,768 Posts
Judy Ornament

:

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Beautiful so far, I'll start decorating the tree tomorrow! And of course while I was wrapping presents, look who came home dressed for the holidays! Gosh, its the Candy Cane Monster! :laughing

·
Registered
574 Posts
JayMan said:
Beautiful so far, I'll start decorating the tree tomorrow! And of course while I was wrapping presents, look who came home dressed for the holidays! Gosh, its the Candy Cane Monster! :laughing

Do I detect a hint of minty freshness........:crackup :crackup

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.