Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ask my cousin (in japan) about this and just got an email from his wife saying she ordered it(red one) and is sending it to me!! WOOHOO at least someone loves me.

Attachments

·
Deer in headlights
10,608 Posts
nice :thumb Those are cool!

someone just mentioned those in that thread I started a few days ago about the kawi Christmas tree ornament!

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
clutchpack said:
I ask my cousin (in japan) about this and just got an email from his wife saying she ordered it(red one) and is sending it to me!! WOOHOO at least someone loves me.
so he got you one for the off chance you might ride;) :nanana

·
***Site Owner***
2,812 Posts
Thats a sweet helmet!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Re: Re: Well someone loves me! (shoei mouse!)

Kawboy636 said:
so he got you one for the off chance you might ride;) :nanana
That reminds me daryll, when is the last time you rode... like october wasn't it- SHUT UP!!! :slap

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Well someone loves me! (shoei mouse!)

MeanGreen said:
That reminds me daryll, when is the last time you rode... like october wasn't it- SHUT UP!!! :slap
just because i dont ride with you doesnt mean i dont ride:fart

·
Registered
97 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Well someone loves me! (shoei mouse!)

Kawboy636 said:
just because i dont ride with you doesnt mean i dont ride:fart
Yeah it does, I know you don't... your bike just sits there collecting dust unless there is a dyno shootout or a trackday... Besides I don't know what that thing you do when you're not with me is, but it's not riding...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hope it is not one of those Japanese models that are shaped different. All the Shoei's I tried on over there (regardless if they are the same as the US model #) had a weird flat spot that pressed on my forehead.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
WWR said:
Hope it is not one of those Japanese models that are shaped different. All the Shoei's I tried on over there (regardless if they are the same as the US model #) had a weird flat spot that pressed on my forehead.
I think it's a mouse for the computer, not an actual helmet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts