Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out and did a little over 200 miles today. Original plan was to stop at Mortons and finally get myself some electrics. But low and behold the bastards were closed. Stopped in at FMS and talked with Opie for a minute, bought a waterproof Honda 3/4 length jacket. (40% off after X-mas sale ). Then proceeded to take back roads up to Thortons Gap. There was still pleny of snow on the summit but the road was clean and mostly dry with very little traffic. Downside being that after only a couple of runs my feet started to loose feeling.... Might I say DAMN Mortons for being closed again. Temperature was much lower on da hill. Hope everyone is getting a chance to get out and enjoy this weather. No pics this time really didn't stop all that much once I left F'Burg.
Peace Ken

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you workin tomorrow?
No but I did get to spend 7 hours on the road to pick up my daughter.......needless to say I think every dumbass that owns either an SUV or motorhome was on 64 from Richmond to Portsmouth.....
I did pick up my heated socks from Mortons.....yippeee. But they did not have any of the heated vests only the full sleave liners.

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts
954Life said:
needless to say I think every dumbass that owns either an SUV or motorhome was on 64 from Richmond to Portsmouth.....

Not every dumbass. We were on the other side of I-64 coming in from Kentucky.
:nanana

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not every dumbass. We were on the other side of I-64 coming in from Kentucky.
And it was greaty appreciated........:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts