Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

What a crew we all are

1K views 44 replies 26 participants last post by  EpyonXero 
#1 ·
Well,

As I see more and more familiar faces around here, and poke about our new playground, I realize how glad I am to have all of you to interact with yet again. We are back in business. For awhile, I was bummin.

Props to our members,

and many thanks to Rez and Trick Tape. If it weren't for him, we'd be scattered to winds, or posting in less than what we enjoy. In any case, it's the members who make the board. Good to see you all once again. :D

Now kiss my ass!

:biggrin

See less See more
#6 ·
Clay said:
Yeah, I was bummin when you said you were leaving ws. SOOOO glad this place is up and online. I was missin' you guys. *sniff, sniff*. Ok, now that my "excessa" moment has passed... go find a guy to beat up in a parking lot or something :redflip

(wicked thinks........)

Parking lot.........

........parking lot......

Oooooooo right,

You must mean the other WickedNasty954 ~~~ The crazy one who warped back to his dimension after a temporary fit of insanity had struck him here on earth.

Right right right~~~ Seriously

You got the wrong guy .

#13 ·
Good to see you now lets talk airboxs and flappers hahahahahah:biggrin

#18 ·
I have to agree with the majority of this site.. yeah, I lurked alot at sbn, but you guys are too fucking funny to just sit back and watch anymore... but on a more sensitive note, if I ever did run into wicked in a parking lot, I would make damn sure I didn't have a grocery cart even remotely close to me... don't want him going off half cocked.... :D

#26 ·
totenkinder said:
Ok, I gotta try something..

Fuck.

Oo, that felt good. I think I'm gonna do it again.

Fuck. FUCK!

YES!!

FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK!

MMmmmm... thank you Rezin for the bitchin' site.

Now back to lurking....
I know that I should not be encouraging this sort of post, but

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.