Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Loser with a slow bike
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just saw on the news that Chicago was rated #5 for the fattest people in the US. Maybe that could explain why I'm having trouble finding someone. Maybe not, but I gotta blame something :shake

·
Registered
395 Posts
There is NOT a good age to get married. Get that out of your head now or you'll end up married becuase "it was time" rather than becuase you love the girl. As cheesy as it sounds, you know when you're ready.

BTW, I was 28 when I married.

·
Loser with a slow bike
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't mean that I think there is a RIGHT age to get married. I just meant in an ideal world where you could marry your dream girl at anytime.

·
Fine wine expert
3,306 Posts
I'm 26 and have never had the urge to get married.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I got married the first time at 22. I was entirely too young!! I dont understand how the ppl who get married straight out of high school do it.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Never...how about Never? Never seems like a good time to me! :redflip

·
Two Wheel Addict
485 Posts
34 and just can't see it happening for me....

·
Registered
188 Posts
My plan was before 30, and I am 28 now. I have time! But, it really doesn't matter too much to me as I act young for my age anyway!:nanana

·
serenity now
6,055 Posts
whenever i am fit to support a family mentally and financially. i have been with a girl on and off for the past three years and we have a trip planned over spring break which she is expecting me to propose to her. granted she is 22, i would expect that. she still has another 4 years of college left. i am only 20 and have about 2 years left. no way in hell i am proposing to her any time soon :shake

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
21 now and 26 or so sounds good to me, kids before 30.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Me too. I thought I would be married before I turned 30... but I turn 30 in two months so I guess that is not happening :laughing

007, you could always sign up for those reality shows on ABC... 7 days is more than enough :crackup

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
I was 27. My wife was 24, a week from 25. We had been together off and on for 6 years. I was ready, or else I wouldn't have done it.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I got married at 26... had my first kid at 26. Divorced seven years later at 33.

I am not sure what the corrolations are, but at the time 26 sounded pretty good. Looking back it would have been nicer to spend more time before getting married or before having babies.

Oh well... guess that's why you say oops.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.