Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And by arcade, I mean the actual machine you'd see in the arcades... pinball machine, game machine, etc etc. Which one would you like to own?

I personally would like to own Galaga and Iron Man Stewart's 4x4 Offroad (or something like that). When I was an ice skater I spent many a day and night in the ice rinks arcade playing that game. "boom boom boom" of the Nitro.... :)

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
ASDGirl said:
And by arcade, I mean the actual machine you'd see in the arcades... pinball machine, game machine, etc etc. Which one would you like to own?

I personally would like to own Galaga and Iron Man Stewart's 4x4 Offroad (or something like that). When I was an ice skater I spent many a day and night in the ice rinks arcade playing that game. "boom boom boom" of the Nitro.... :)
Off Road kicked ass
I would also like to own thsi one old ass driving game, total polygonal nightmare but had a real clutchand reactions and stuff and the seat went "into" the game so it felt more real for a late 80's game
Also Medevil Madness, great pinball game

Peace Out

·
Registered
209 Posts
I can't remember the name of it, but it was a jet fighter simulator type game. You sat in it and you were flying an F14, and the whole thing moved. If you pulled back, it rolled up, if you pulled right, it rolled right, if you got shot, the stick shook. I always liked that game alot.

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
Re: Re: What arcade game would you most want to own?

MAAH STUD said:
Off Road kicked ass
I would also like to own thsi one old ass driving game, total polygonal nightmare but had a real clutchand reactions and stuff and the seat went "into" the game so it felt more real for a late 80's game
Also Medevil Madness, great pinball game

Peace Out
That would be Hard Drivin' and Race Drivin' both awesome games I miss those. As for games I'd like to have I'd like an old D3efender game, Tempest, Dragons Lair, Daytona 500, Battlezone, ah hell I could go on for days with a list like this.

·
Kawpuke Extraordinare!!
6,201 Posts
TrafficDiver said:
I can't remember the name of it, but it was a jet fighter simulator type game. You sat in it and you were flying an F14, and the whole thing moved. If you pulled back, it rolled up, if you pulled right, it rolled right, if you got shot, the stick shook. I always liked that game alot.

I think it was called afterburner

I did at one time have a full size standup Space Invaders. It made one hell of a piggy bank.

I think now though, a Galaga would be kick ass, or a Tempest..

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
TrafficDiver said:
That was Afterburner :D

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
I put alot of $ into Time Crisis II, I would love to own this. I love all shooting type arcade games...

·
Registered
726 Posts
Galaga, I used to play that game at the Skate Country all the time as a teen. Ohhh those were the days.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Super Run N' Gun (great basketball game)
Original NBA Jam
Street Fighter 1
Super Puzzle Fighter
Mortal Kombat 1
The Original Star Wars
Punch Out
Sonic BlastMan (I think thats the name of it)

hmmmm, I'll think of more later :D

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
Oh wow, where to start.
Gorgar - a demonic pinball game
Super Hang On - the full sized ride with the bikes
Gauntlet
Afterburner was really cool too
Spy Hunter - the sit down version

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

oh yeah, turtle power! :D

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
ziadel said:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

oh yeah, turtle power! :D
yea thats a good one, i forgot about that one. I'm talking about the first one, not the last one, I think the tittle was something project.

Another good one was the The simpsons arcade game, come to think of it, it was exactly the same as TMNT

·
Moderator,
2,201 Posts
Old skool

Street Fighter II turbo
Narc ( i think thats what it was called)
Outrun

Current

Silent Scope Fx
Ferrari 355 challange

If you haven't played these yet you dont know what your missing.

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
The 2 Tron games.
THe original Star Wars
Spy Hunter
Hard Driving was fun
If I entertained alot that Ivan Stewart game would be a blast.
Gauntlet

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Silent Scope.

I pump money into that game everytime my girlfriend drags me to the movies.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Normandy Beach!!!! that game ownZ....any war game that is virtual reality and has a turret style interactive seat is :thumb ' up in my book..i play it all the time at Dave&Busters

1 - 20 of 51 Posts