Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the new year upon us what are you most thankfull for from the great year of 03'

Me personaly I am thankfull to be here and to have friends like you bunch of freaks :nanana that really helped me and the misses through a tough time this year.

Post up and lets see what you guys are thankfull for.

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
My wife and awesome son!:hail Carla and Josh

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
I'm thankful for my health, my family, and my friends.

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
I agree with Sig :clap

Been hanging out with some of you hosers for (scratching head....)going on two years. You guys are awesome, and some of the best friends a transplanted red neck could have asked for. To the newbies of the group, it has been fun getting to know you, and to become friends.

Special thanks to Jas for being there with me from the beginning! Here's to no more sleepless, baby crying filled nights! Oh...and you being allowed to come out and play with us this year! :thumb

·
Registered
494 Posts
I have a lot to be thankful for. I made it through 2003 in good shape. I've got a good job and most of all a great family! My wife Dawn and 16 month old daughter, Savannah Kate. :thumb

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Thankful that Leslie made it through ! I think this was the single greatest miracle that I experienced this year ! I am thankful to have a JOB . I am thankful for it being possible for me to make it to the Track this past year ! I am also very thankful for the wonderful group of friends I have developed through this group !

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
Dr.Dover said:
Thankful that Leslie made it through!
+1

That is absolutely the greatest thing to happen this past year. I'm also greatful to those of you who have made me feel welcome here. I'm looking forward to this next year and getting to know more people.

Oh, and I am greatful to those who have helped me realize that it's time to move on. They know what I am talking about. :)

·
Freedom of Speech, Don't take it lightly...
2,147 Posts
It was a great year in many ways......Thank God in many ways.....May this good fortune continue in to 2004

·
I'm not a poser... It's just a speed impediment
2,246 Posts
I of course am thankful for my family at home. Despite them making it hard to get out, there's good reason to stay in sometimes.

And I am thankful for the fact that I have enough friends on here that half an hour after crashing on a weekday when most people had to work, I get several of those same working people volunteering to haul 6 hours driving through prime riding area to get my sorry ass the SAME DAY.

·
Registered
710 Posts
:hail :hail speedvision

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
A wife that lets me ride as much as I want (with the exception of overnight trips) 2 kids that are healthy, and a bunch of nuts that are as head over heels with this sport as I am:D Its always fun to get out and rub shoulders with so many people that outside the sport you would probably have never known!

·
Registered
352 Posts
My wife and soon to be baby girl on the way. Also, friends here that have welcomed me.

-Greg:redflip

·
Registered
112 Posts
Great topic for a thread:thumb
I'm thankful that friends and aquaintances made it through the year alive and without serious injury. (Deepest sympathies to those who were not as fortunate.)
I'm thankful that I did not join the 'CWC' this year.
I'm MOST thankful that my two very best buddies (3 and 5 year old sons) continue to be happy and healthy. 2004, here we come:D

·
Registered
710 Posts
TLstreak said:
A wife that lets me ride as much as I want (with the exception of overnight trips) 2 kids that are healthy, and a bunch of nuts that are as head over heels with this sport as I am:D Its always fun to get out and rub shoulders with so many people that outside the sport you would probably have never known!
Very well put jeff, I just wish I was back there still riding with you "nut jobs" maybe i will just have to move to the area after i get out of the service, and get back into the sport as much as I want. Cause I don't think anywere in the nation there is a more fun and devoted group or riders. So that is another think I am thankful that I know I can always come back and ride with you guys:basil

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ZOOM said:
Very well put jeff, I just wish I was back there still riding with you "nut jobs" maybe i will just have to move to the area after i get out of the service, and get back into the sport as much as I want. Cause I don't think anywere in the nation there is a more fun and devoted group or riders. So that is another think I am thankful that I know I can always come back and ride with you guys:basil

Hey man how much longer you got in the service? And you know you would always be welcome in our area, We always need atleast a couple riders that are above average to help bring our group average up :p

·
Registered
710 Posts
If I don't reinlist again:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang, I should be out around OCT 2006, If I do reinlist i will definately go back to Fort Bragg. So that I could be at least in the same state.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I want to let everyone know, that I'm very thankful to have a second chance at life, living, friends, and family. I'm very thankful for Allan he saved my life and has been there for me through thick and thin.

I am so thankful for my son who loves his mommy so much!!!! Also thankful that he tested negative for the blood disease that I have.

I am so thankful for the friend's that I have and yes I am talking about everyone that is involved on cycleforums.

I am thankful for the prayer's when I was in the hospital and all the support I got. All the hard work cleaning up a mess that I left behind just moving into a new place.

Some of the happiest times of my life are times spending with all my close friend's and I not need to name you out ya know who you are.

For deep in my heart I've considered everyone special. I've always enjoyed everyones company could'nt meet a better group of people. When there were days that I needed encouragement, ya were all there....

Time and again, I've been ever so grateful for having friend's like ya. It's nice to have friends you can confide in, to count on, and treasure a whole life through.

I've been through so much lately, and I know it has taken alot out of me, Allan, Jacob, Mom, Sister, and my friends, because I don't show up for events like I wish I could.

It seems like things will never be normal again. But with all of you in my life how could it be normal.:crackup

This is from my heart Allan, Jacob, Mom, Sister,Grandma, Kerry, Shawn, John, Dover, Kim, Brandy,Rob, Susan, Greg and Allison, Chris, Andy, Peggy allan's mom, Greg his brother, kelly my cousin and anyone else that was there for me I dont really remember very well.

This is for every time that ya were there when I needed you. For all the personal sacrifices ya have made for me, For all the times when ya understoodme,:crackup and for all the support that ya have always given me .Also let's don't forget the man upstairs who made it all happen. Love all of ya!!! and anytime ya need me I will be there. I could never repay ya for the kindness that ya have brought into my life and not to mention the fun times too!!!

Couple other important people I need to thank as well is Jacob's dad for helping me with him and his mom. George and Inge , Mike Zachary and Ariel who used to be a big part of my life. For all the Folks at Cycleforums.com who donated to the" Flower Fund" and donated at my 40th Birthday party. Also Christmas Eve night for whoever played Santa Clause and helped me out Finacially with some green back that was left at the door.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL OF YA!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.