Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what are you plans this weekend? Me i'm gonna work and lay down and do nothing because i don't feel good, and maybe i'll start to feel better.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
My plans are to try and help you feel better. And Furby wants us to go an a haunted hayride with them sat night. :D I told him it depends on how you feel. :p

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cruizer said:
My plans are to try and help you feel better. And Furby wants us to go an a haunted hayride with them sat night. :D I told him it depends on how you feel. :p
Hey you don't feel good either so you worry about yourself not me :p and if i feel up to it a haunted hayride sounds fun :)

·
Tatters in the Tree House
4,796 Posts
Jack Shit. I am actually going to be in Indy this weekend. First time in over a month. Jessy and I are going to a grad school open house at IUPUI on Sat and that's about all the excitement I want for the weekend....lol I may go and find some haunted houses though :D

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stylemaster53 said:
I may go and find some haunted houses though :D
I've never been to a haunted house, but i'm sure cruizer is gonna make sure i get to go to one this year :D

·
Tatters in the Tree House
4,796 Posts
Rachael927 said:
I've never been to a haunted house, but i'm sure cruizer is gonna make sure i get to go to one this year :D
Oh there fun as hell, I think it's more fun tring to scare everyone else while you in there. Last year we went and this girl behind me got so scared she checked me into the wall so she could run through the thing and get out. It was hilarious :laughing

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BABETTE said:
Well saturday is drinking night and being lazy and sunday I'm planning on bundling up and riding. :D
I wanna ride :(

Oh there fun as hell, I think it's more fun tring to scare everyone else while you in there. Last year we went and this girl behind me got so scared she checked me into the wall so she could run through the thing and get out. It was hilarious :laughing
:laughing thats pretty funny :laughing

·
Registered
94 Posts
If it doesn't rain Saturday I'll ride, other than that I'll probably hang out around the house, relax, shoot some pool, ect. I'm going into work for some overtime on Sunday ($$$) :D

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wingspan said:
If it doesn't rain Saturday I'll ride, other than that I'll probably hang out around the house, relax, shoot some pool, ect. I'm going into work for some overtime on Sunday ($$$) :D
Welcome to the Indiana forum :twofinger

psst don't even say "rain" because in my experience it will just because you said it and then everyone will blame you :laughing

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
Rachael927 said:
Welcome to the Indiana forum :twofinger

psst don't even say "rain" because in my experience it will just because you said it and then everyone will blame you :laughing
She's got that right. Everytime we went out riding and she says: "It looks like rain." She's NEVER wrong. Then it rains. Then I blame her! :D

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cruizer said:
She's got that right. Everytime we went out riding and she says: "It looks like rain." She's NEVER wrong. Then it rains. Then I blame her! :D
Yep, i'm telling from experience.

Wingspan - well then don't listen to Fat Kat because we no likey rain :laughing

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Rachael927 said:
I wanna ride :(
Yeah well it's looking like it's gonna be damn cold and windy to top things off :rolleyes I'm gonna have to put the leathers on and ride :mad Oh well, it's better than not riding at all. :p

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BABETTE said:
Yeah well it's looking like it's gonna be damn cold and windy to top things off :rolleyes I'm gonna have to put the leathers on and ride :mad Oh well, it's better than not riding at all. :p
Yeah yeah rub it in :( but i hope you have fun :)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Rachael927 said:
Yeah yeah rub it in :( but i hope you have fun :)
It's looking like rain tomorrow :( Oh well I have a rain suit. Maybe just around the neighborhood. :D

I'm trying to figure out some way to go to your 19th ride but I don't think I can. :(

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BABETTE said:
It's looking like rain tomorrow :( Oh well I have a rain suit. Maybe just around the neighborhood. :D

I'm trying to figure out some way to go to your 19th ride but I don't think I can. :(
I hope you can go to our 19th ride it'll be a lot of fun :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts