Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who you guys/gals fly on. I work for American Airlines, so that's obviously who I fly with. Let's hear it.

Dustyn

·
Master Debater
3,090 Posts
have been on delta /japan airlines/philippine airlines/

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
I used to fly nothing but USscare but now mostly airtran thier fares are very cheap

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Always Southwest and only Southwest for stateside travel.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I've flown PIA (Pakistan Intl Air), Saudi Airlines, AA, US and Kuwait....the later being the best, IMO (once you get past the stares and funny looks..hehe)

·
Registered
279 Posts
i usually only fly to vegas so i always take National airlines. took them once to new york and we left on time and arrived 10 minutes early! :D
good service, i recommend them

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I've flown in quite a few. United, AA, Southwest, Northwest/KLM, British Airways, Gulf Air, PIA, Saudi, Lufthansa. United and BA top my list

·
Hayabusa Madness
2,613 Posts
Delta...since I am a Gold Medallion skymiles member.

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Whatevers cheapest!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Been with American Airlines as a member for many years that's all I fly. Love the frequent flyers miles:creep

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
I usually fly United as 75% of my flying is back and forth to Chicago, plus i have mo frequent flier miles on them, after that American because that's my next biggest accumulation of miles. I try to stick to just those two but occasionally I'll fly Southwest for a cheap flight to Vegas or something. Plus they have some fucking hilarious attendants on Southwest.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts