Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
***Site Owner***
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did everyone do for New Years Eve? There has got to be some good stories floating around with this group! I hope everyone had a great time and that thier families and them are all safe to start the new year!!!!! Happy 2K4

·
STEW'S LOVE CHILD
20,003 Posts
Got drunk on our boat and almost had to through some bitch and her boyfriend in the water:shrug

·
Big Member
2,011 Posts
I went to a party at the downtown Grand Hilton/Hyatt/Regency (can't exactly remember the name). Lots of very hot women. We got really trashed and made it home around 11am the next day. By the way if you hate hangovers try Chaser. It's a anti-hangover pill that really works.

http://www.doublechaser.com/chaser.htm

·
And we will send you to whatever God you wish
3,409 Posts
Acted like a drunken ass fool. What's new?

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
I discovered BARENJAGER.

Honey liquor from Germany. Much like Jagermiester but way better tasting.

I also discovered that after shot number 5 you become severly fuckered up and if you continue, you shall pass out in no time.

·
Big Member
2,011 Posts
briF4i said:
Now you tell us. I could have used one or two hell even three of those yesterday
I was'nt aware of it till that night. No hangover for me:nanana

·
And we will send you to whatever God you wish
3,409 Posts
Bubba_Zenetti said:
I discovered BARENJAGER.

Honey liquor from Germany. Much like Jagermiester but way better tasting.
I want. I WANT!!!

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
Was up at Lake Chelan with my wife and another couple, at my grandma's condo. Went snowmobiling at Echo Valley, and watched the fireworks over Lake Chelan and sipped on Margarita's.

·
James "finger tight" Rachner
7,216 Posts
BordnBill said:
Was up at Lake Chelan with my wife and another couple, at my grandma's condo. Went snowmobiling at Echo Valley, and watched the fireworks over Lake Chelan and sipped on Margarita's.
Snowmobiling! Fireworks! Margaritas!

Miggy lets do this next year! :eek

·
SHHHHITZILLA
9,452 Posts
i dunno.. i am down with like the club scene and lookin at hot chicks.. ill post a pic when i get home of who i found at the clubs

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
wingzerothree said:
i dunno.. i am down with like the club scene and lookin at hot chicks.. ill post a pic when i get home of who i found at the clubs
I want nude photo's of the hot chicks.

·
SHHHHITZILLA
9,452 Posts
i got video.... paris hilton style!

·
SHHHHITZILLA
9,452 Posts
haha :redflip contrary to popular belief james and I do not, nor have we ever had gay male intrusion sex.. ever! of any sort!

·
SHHHHITZILLA
9,452 Posts
another

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
1st pic: Miggy sammich. :eek

2nd pic: how much did you haveta pay that chick to pose with you? :laughing

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
Miggy, are you sick? You look awfully white.:redflip Go get a tan.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.