Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
So far a palm pilot, some shirts and hats ( got an awesome stewie hat:D ) plus Karen couldnt order my pit bull stands so w eiwll do that on monday, plus I am expecting rain gear from my sister:D

Tom

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
A couple of shirts, some cds, 2 DVDs, 3 knives, some coal in my stocking, and this from the GF

Attachments

·
Kevin
1,017 Posts
dg8 gear indicator. and finally got my own digital camera. actually got two of them, when it rains...it pours. but more importantly, i got loren some naughty panties and such. fuck the lacy shit, im all about the "boycut" panties. no, no pics.

·
Over The Hill
489 Posts
Nintendo DS, with 3 games. Tony Hawk Underground 2 for the Xbox, some books on Bikes, and Trains. Mike Portnoy, and Neil Peart DVDs. Seinfeld Season 3. NFL dvd trivia game. 2 knives. Hess Truck. Sunoco truck. Giants Shirt. And for my birthday, a trip to Las Vegas for a week in January.
Also ordered my poker chips, should be here on Tuesday. :1pimp

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I got me a fiance ;)

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I got some Diablo's (160/60 & 120/60), clothes, and some cash money.

Next up with the cash is a set of sprockets/chain (-1+2 & 530) and perhaps some riding boots.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Got some clothes~cd's~dvd's~ no mc gear but some cash I'll use towards new tires and maybe
a new helmet.

Oh! and hey chef, I have the same watch with the blue face~stylin!!!

Bryan

P.S. Happy New Year to all!!

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Vinny said:
I got some Diablo's (160/60 & 120/60), clothes, and some cash money.

Next up with the cash is a set of sprockets/chain (-1+2 & 530) and perhaps some riding boots.
Screw the sprockets and get your leathers:D

Tom

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
JustSteve said:
Congrats, I hope you and Tommy are real happy together :thumb
:crackup :clap

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
JustSteve said:
Congrats to you and Gina :thumb I wish you guys the best! Just remember she is CRAZY! :laughing
Why do you think he is locking her down:crackup

Tom

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Well Col came up empty handed Xmas morning and felt horrible about it. She went out and tried to find a safe that I wanted (been wanting one for a while) but didn't know exactly which to get. So she tells me to find out which one I want and she'll get it. So I tell her what I really want is a new bike and she said YES!!!!
Decisions decisions.......

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.