Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
It's nice...I think a black tinted windscreen woulda looked better.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
A little too bling. I would just add a seat cowl, and get rid of the rear fender and blocky turn signals.

·
Rule #34
14,508 Posts
Maybe I am in the minority, but highmounts only look good on few motorcycles. The TLR, RC51, VFR750/800 and a few others. The highmounts look so out of place and are relocated in ridiculous areas. Want an R6 that really stands out? Leave it stock haha.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Lose the reflector and colored bar ends, change to aftermarket turn signals, get the blue buttons on the caliper powder coated a matching metallic red. Also looks like yours is a see-through red tint screen, I've seen a dark red mirrored screen that looks freakin awesome with that paint job.

·
Registered
361 Posts
get the mirrored red screen,lose the high mount(sorry...micron looks stupid...they just don't fit right in my opinion....same with the R1's)get some Gregg's flushmounts,polish or chrome the wheels(that really sets up the bike visually)and put a fender eliminaotor of sorts on it.there is a pic floating around on the r1 forum like yours and it is really nice looking.....

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Gay. :barf

~ Tyler

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.