1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
12,689 Posts
Tri's are too fat to sit on.

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,142 Posts
Tri's, but i barely ever keep my wallet with me. I have alot of qualifications and stuff, and i keep the tickets in my wallet.

I never put my bank card or any cash in it. If i have it with me, its in my jacket.

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
I have a Harley Davidson chain wallet, had is for close to ten years now. No folds, just flat, the top couple of inches sticks out of my back pocket.

Why?.....when I was a little kid I remember my cousin had one and I always liked it. Also it's nice to know I wont be losing it since it is chained to my ass.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Tri.

It's a Mil Spek wallet. It stinks like diesel and it's green canvas. I use it because it can be covered in diesel and I don't care. I'm thinking I'm going to start carrying a money clip instead.

·
Registered
962 Posts
nastycrossman said:
I have a money clip that holds my money and my driver’s license.
+1

Also holds some credit cards. I love it.

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
I use a bi but it's a lot longer. I have a smaller fossil one that's a tri but I only use it sometimes. I don't even use my wallet all the time. Whenever I switch purses I tend to switch wallets too....it's a bit of an obsession.

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sargent said:
jebus, some one is pretty bored today. (Tri-fold for me.)
The one replying or me :nanana

I only ask because a certian person that may or may not be a member here washed my wallet last night. And im just trying to see if there are any pros to trying the tri fold.

·
Moderator/Coder,
8,835 Posts
I used to have a tri before, now my current wallet is a bi. I keep a fookload a stuff in it, though, like 8 various plastic cards (ID's/credit/bank/etc), money, some business cards and various crap & receipts from time to time.

·
Tatters in the Tree House
4,796 Posts
Destitute said:
Tri's are too fat to sit on.
+1 90% of the time is a bi.

When I ride though I usually switch to a tri with chain. If I don't I always worry about my wallet falling out of my back pocket some where.

Okay really it's so I can look like the guys off of Biker Bitches, I mean Boyz. :laughing

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Put it in you front pocket if it's to big....

You shouldn't be sitting on your wallet anyway

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
For some reason I voted bi, but I have a tri. I used to have a bi, but I went swimming in the ocean with it and when I bought a new one, I seem to remember the only good looking ones were tri-folds.

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
KawboyZX7R said:
I have a Harley Davidson chain wallet, had is for close to ten years now. No folds, just flat, the top couple of inches sticks out of my back pocket.
+1 i'm pretty quick to mock the Harley uniform brigade, but i have to admit, they sure do know how to subcontract a nice wallet from southeast Asia... my last one lasted twelve years, and when it wore out, i went right out and bought another one. i'm too inattentive and dull-witted to have a wallet that's not attached to me :shake

...dave
:redcreep

1 - 20 of 55 Posts