Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
road rashed your response to Deuce's thread made me think of this one. I have often said I am not marriage material so lets here it ...

What is marriage material?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I wish I knew...I know personally I'm not marriage material either. :cool: Just don't see myself tied down forever anymore.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
stability...
that is marriage material..

·
Master Debater
3,090 Posts
Hey nice to meet you BABETTE.
Now you know the answer to your question "ME". :biggrin

·
It's good to be the king
4,427 Posts
Interesting thread Miz. I've often said i'm a short termer too. Alot of fun for a little while but not long term material. I get bored pretty easily.

Deuce

·
Registered
11,198 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
syk0path said:
Hey nice to meet you BABETTE.
Now you know the answer to your question "ME". :biggrin
R U sure? :biggrin

Apparently I'm not sensitive enough and I don't open up easily. :rolleyes: (so I've been told :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
737 Posts
someone with more than just looks going for her. no matter how hard she tries, she is not going to look 25 when she is 40 so she needs to be interesting, funny, and intelligent to keep the relationship solid.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Marriage material means: A woman who has enough self-confidence to keep her head on straight, even when things are confusing. A woman who knows how to properly receive a spanking. A woman who isn't prone to make irrational decisions without first considering the consequences. A woman who can grab her man by the back of the head and grit her teeth while she tells him to f*ck her brains out. A woman who knows that a relationship has good times and bad times, yet doesn't stray when the bad times hit. A woman who will walk around in a thong and high-heels bending over in front of her man ALOT. A woman who knows the value of a dollar. A woman who isn't afraid to touch herself in front of her man.........:creep

·
Registered
164 Posts
I could go on for a while, because I'm picky :) But I'll keep it short

Non-marriage types:
Go out partying/drinking a couple times a week
Randomly hook up with random guys
Immature

Marriage types:
Non-partier
Stable job
Emotionally stable
Non-smoking
Mature

·
Ask me if I care ...
2,777 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Someone who wants to have kids.

Don't have kids if your not going to get married.
Don't get married if your not going to have kids.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Im pretty sure Im not, well not unless miss right came along,
Like Miss '69 Chevelle or
Miss 02 998 Bostrom rep or
of course Miss '68 Comaro convertable with 4 speed and 350 bored over 30. I think I could live the rest of my life with them

1 - 20 of 73 Posts