Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No skiing or winter vacations here, but some good ol' fashioned bike building. Now i know it's not a european bike but I'm a european sort of so here's my 79 GS1000 suzuki with a euro flair

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
note the very sexy homemade triple trees and use of really cheap gixxer running stuff and tiny seat made out of alloy

Attachments

·
stranger in a strange land...
2,038 Posts
SilverSurfer said:
My favorite is the high tech tools that you're using to build it... what's that a rubber mallet?! :laughing

Looks good, ya crazy fucka!
needs a bigger hammer... he's been watching those chopper guys again :laughing

·
Tonight we dine in HELL!!
2,541 Posts
Thats my kind of chopper!:clap

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the headlight is going to be an epoxyed world war 2 gas mask with 2 piaa driving lights installed in them..
and the exhaust is 4 home made down pipes with a daytona carbon can (There now it's euro) cut in two and bunged back together all nice like.
The rear tail light will hang under the seat and thats it
The whole thing then gets painted in a glorious shade of matt black and the seat is getting some gel foam and wrapped with black duct tape
The rubber mallet on the bench is for throwing at the wall when some of the bastard parts won't fit the way they are supposed too..
The battery is a ducati racing dry cell unit shoved into a small electric box currently under construction
When the bike is finished I'm going to stalk Sean on it to make him ride his daytona a little more this summer
:redflip

·
Registered
174 Posts
nice!

something other than the over done chopper! I wanna see more pics!

too bad we haven't had a winter to speak of down here....bunch of 80 degree days and no rain in site....:(

:p

·
Whoa, Black Betty...bam-ba-lam
14,005 Posts
JDuc said:
nice!

something other than the over done chopper! I wanna see more pics!

too bad we haven't had a winter to speak of down here....bunch of 80 degree days and no rain in site....:(

:p
I know McKinney is a few miles from Burleson but I'm pretty sure we're in the same weather system. Need to check that forecast. Of course, you may have not gone outside at all today so it's possible that you didn't realize that temps stayed in the 30's all day and that we are supposed to be getting rain and possibly sleet over the next 2-3 days.:redflip

·
Registered
174 Posts
yeah - but that doesn't speak for the rest of the so called winter....:)

·
"You're not worthy."
2,545 Posts
Homemade Triple Trees FLIPPING RULE. You are the man.

·
Moderator,
8,028 Posts
Ya. You know, without sounding like a **** (mainly because I don't have a Canadian or French accent :redflip ), **** does rule. Fuckin' sober, mad ridin', expert paintin', crazy bike buildin' git!

Christ! Even my mother-in-law and my kids love him!!

·
stranger in a strange land...
2,038 Posts
SilverSurfer said:
Ya. You know, without sounding like a **** (mainly because I don't have a Canadian or French accent :redflip ), **** does rule. Fuckin' sober, mad ridin', expert paintin', crazy bike buildin' git!

Christ! Even my mother-in-law and my kids love him!!
Tammy said they were HIS kids...
:laughing

1 - 19 of 19 Posts