Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

What is this??

461 Views 16 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  YZFRob
So I got a compressor a bunch of fittings and air tools for Xmas. I cant figure out what the hell this fitting is for? Do any of you know?

See less See more
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
I think it's an oiler for your air tools. But, I'm probably wrong.
SoCo4Fun said:
So I got a compressor a bunch of fittings and air tools for Xmas. I cant figure out what the hell this fitting is for? Do any of you know?

Hey, keep those kinds of toys to yourself :eek

:laughing

seriously though, I have no idea.
thats a intake valve compressed fitting for a airhead hammer combined with a pretol based egg-plant that you can use to spray your garden sprinkler with grease coming out from the BBQ grill!!!!
flux capacitor :redflip
HAHAHA. You guys are amazingly useless for anything except for weird news articles.:nanana
Crusher said:
flux capacitor :redflip
No the Flux capacitor is stainless steel :redflip :redflip :redflip

Peace Out
Its an in-line water separater and a rather cheap one too.:D:D:D
YZFRob said:
Its an in-line water separater and a rather cheap one too.:D:D:D
Ding ding! It's used for painting and or sandblasting/beadblasting.
Scot said:
Ding ding! It's used for painting and or sandblasting/beadblasting.

SO wheres my $50 for answering the question correctly?:redflip :redflip Huh Scot? And I dont take cheques.:redflip
Hey! I gave him the first answer, albeit wrong. What do I win? :laughing
bung said:
Hey! I gave him the first answer, albeit wrong. What do I win? :laughing
Ask Scot. :crackup
A 97 YZF 750 or a $5 dollar gift certificate to McD's. (most people take the gift certificate)
Scot said:
A 97 YZF 750 or a $5 dollar gift certificate to McD's. (most people take the gift certificate)
This coming from someone who cant figure out how to change the headlight bulb in his bike.:redflip :redflip :redflip

http://www.cycleforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70081 :crackup:crackup
I figured it out! It just took me an hour to do it :p
eh, headlights are overrated ;)

Just duct tape a flashlight to the fairing... :laughing
PrtclMn001 said:
eh, headlights are overrated ;)

Just duct tape a flashlight to the fairing... :laughing

DOnt give him any ideas. He'll do it. Ya know those VA people would do that. :laughing :laughing :laughing
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.