11,198 Posts
Desktop Publishing..
I do NOTHING..
ever!
I just get paid :p

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I am a Solar Installer. I install Solar Heating systems for swimming pools.
Superior Solar

·
Registered
170 Posts
I own a landscape co. so i'm outside 12 hours a day
it will take me years to get 200 posts seeing how i'm only on here a hour or so a night.

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
Network stuff / Intranet dev... yes, I have ALL day to sit at the computer and ponder what changes to implement :confused

·
Registered
209 Posts
I am the general manager of a company that installs prefabricated gas and wood fireplaces to builders and contractors throughout New England.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
TeamUrbanRacing said:
I own a landscape co. so i'm outside 12 hours a day
it will take me years to get 200 posts seeing how i'm only on here a hour or so a night.
Hey, Joe good to see you :redflip Me? I am a grad student, but haven't been paid for like two months......:(

·
GA sportbike rider
589 Posts
Deskside tech support technician. On a slow day I seem to get to stay at my desk a lot, but other days have me running non-stop.

By the way, don't you think after about the 5th time they come over to me and tell me there computer just shut off for no reason and all I do is walk over and plug it back in, they would get the picture! :laughing

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
I basically work two full time jobs. At one I'm a Psychoeducational Assistant in a Child Assessment Clinic/Private Practice.....and at the other I'm an Office Manager.

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
Where's Keller? Is that Army, Navy, AF? What do you mean "beat up"?

I'm in a place where there are a lot of retirees. Our biggest "problem" is old age.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts