Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
drinking a few w/ my long time friends....then shoot at each other w/ roman candles...........yeah............:redflip

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Have not decided what we are doing! We have a few options, just depends on if we wanna travel or stay local. May head to Austin to go join Azzoom party, may stay in the DFW area and may just stay home in our robes and slack around...:laughing

·
Official Thread Killer
5,057 Posts
Headin to see one of my best friends in OK City. Takin Real BEER and goin out!

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Hanging out with good friends and just chilling/drinking.

We WILL make it memorable though since one of them is getting ready to deploy to Iraq.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Going to my friends mountain house in Hunter, NY. Last year we had about 20 people there for a week and were drunk nearly the entire time. Did everything from trying to cut down trees to shooting eachother with Paintball and BB guns. We went through 2 kegs, numerous cases of beer, several bottles of liquor, and atleast 10-15 cases of champagne. For a while many could be seen double fisting bottles of champagne. (yes we are alcoholics) pics from last new years can be found here http://www.onclickpix.com/?p=va&ai=25

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DanyloS said:
Going to my friends mountain house in Hunter, NY. Last year we had about 20 people there for a week and were drunk nearly the entire time. Did everything from trying to cut down trees to shooting eachother with Paintball and BB guns. We went through 2 kegs, numerous cases of beer, several bottles of liquor, and atleast 10-15 cases of champagne. For a while many could be seen double fisting bottles of champagne. (yes we are alcoholics) pics from last new years can be found here http://www.onclickpix.com/?p=va&ai=25
Damn, that sounds like fun.

·
If Only I Could Remember...
702 Posts
DanyloS said:
Dammit... makes all my efforts feel puny.

My party - www.babyoiltwister.com

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
Yup, having a get together... come on down people!! Wait, some of you aren't welcome as my daughters will be there :redflip :laughing

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Big house party.... with a lot of the CF-ers from NJ.

It is posted in our GSSC forums here. Get about 30-40 peeps and now it looks like it will be in the 60's on Sat for a ride too :)

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
The wife and I are supposed to go downtown Chicago with some friends, get a hotel room, and head out to a couple Irish bars for dinner and drinks....lots of drinks:D :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.