Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Apocolypse

Votes: 12 16.7%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been using the Methodology skin. Love the way it organizes things, and believe it or not, the plain ol default skin is becoming a fav too!

Plus, I am thinking, how about some "bike-specific" skins? Think that may be something you guys and gals would like to see?

·
Forum Administrator,
5,742 Posts
Sounds good Rez:cool:
Maybe a Blue Yammie, Green Kawi, Red Honda, Yellow Suzuki one to start.;)

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
tech seems to be the same as the default skin...

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
apocylapse rocks.....

as for bike specific skins..
this board is pretty diverse as far as bikes go....would be hard to do, but would be cool...

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
My opinion:

Simple and organized is best. Default, Methodology and Lunar work really well. The more crap going on with all of the extra nonsense thrown in doesn't work as well. It's like reading a brochure listing tons of important information. You want it to look good, but you don't want the graphics to be so flashy and decorative that you get a headache trying to read the information.

That being said, bike-specific skins would be cool, but I, personally, would keep the selection to a fairly low number. Four to six choices would be about right. I have no idea why that would be my preference, but I'd rather not have a dozen or more skins to choose from.

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
Apocalypse for me but i like them all. As far as bike-specific skins i think they would be cool but i think you would have to keep it to only 4 or 5 but i suppose you could have 50 to choose from as long as theres a honda one it wont be hard to make my decision:D

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Default for now

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
I went through all of them and some are cool looking, but there is too much going on with 2 of them. Default seems to be best and I'm staying with that. Out of all the sites, I like gixxer.com's setup the best. It is by far the easiest to read and is clear. I like the default colors here and SBN's next as a close second.

·
Fine wine expert
3,306 Posts
I briefly checked them all out and like the default one the best. I'll probably change it at some point though just for a change of scenery.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have checked them all out. I use the default, but the apocalypse is really cool. It just takes to long to load on the dial up.

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Default I like the way the posts are organized but I REALLY LOVE the apocolypse I just wish the posts were cleared to much on one page

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Love the apocolypse... Just wish it'd cache a little better. Sometimes it needs to reload, others it doesn't... :shrug:

·
Registered
860 Posts
I'm using default for now.

I know this may be blasphemy, but I actually miss the old [whisper] SBN [/whisper] colors.

Yeah, yeah. I know, "THIS AINT FUCKIN SBN!". I said it first so other people can just save it.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts