Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should i take a tooth off the front sprocket on an 04 600 rr and if i do how much easier will it be to pull up in secont gear and how much top end will i lose???

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much more powerful is the rr then the f4 i and ask ur boy what rpm to drop it at and how fast ive tried alot of dif methods but i can only seem to get power wheeliies from first

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
diggity...how long you been in the stunt scene? There is a quite popular guy with the same name as you if its not you.

DeeZ

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Oh ok.... nevermind then.

DeeZ

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Any bike will wheely, what don't people understand about that?

DeeZ

Edit: What I mean by this is that a bike will wheelie off traction not outright power or power delivery. Whether you balance it or power it, that's just the type of wheelie you are going to ride. So if you are going to go 35 up in the rear and 6 down in the front, have fun because all that is going to do is make your throttle really touchy and make you have to have a VERY SLOW right hand.

·
Registered
39 Posts
DeeZR6 said:
Any bike will wheely, what don't people understand about that?

DeeZ
I concur....

You get a sprocket to make it come up easier....People have the assumption you need a sprocket to make it wheelie......

Power it up in first, or clutch it up in 2nd gear.........either way, it'll come up........

·
Registered
219 Posts
nags said:
just keep practicing.. stock comes up just fine in 2nd
Like Nags said...

Yeah bro practice learning shit stock before you start messing with your gearing - you need to get the basics down first...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.