Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Under user cp, edit options
What style set you using? The default seemed kinda pale so I tried Apocalypse but that seemed kinda :shake
So now I'm running default dark which I like so far :cool: I think the darker colors will be easier to stare at all day long while I'm on the board instead of working :laughing

Wondering if anyone else tried different another style?

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I'm using Apocalypse. It's pretty cool. It's awesome that you can customize your style!

·
Registered
973 Posts
methodology and apoc

i am currently using methodology..i was using apoc, but might switch back...:shake

·
Registered
726 Posts
Apocolypse is the bomb! It takes a while to get used to, but when you do it is great! give it 20-30 minutes!:D

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was using Apocalypse earlier today, but then I switched to the methodology one. I LOVED the look of Apocalypse but I was annoyed that I lost my forum jump menu.

Nate

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
I'm using the default dark colors. I like it just fine =]

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I'm using default dark, I'd use Apoc, but when you're viewing all the threads, the topic cannot be stretched out. Yea, i know it's such a small thing, but that really bothers me for some reason?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nate S said:
I was using Apocalypse earlier today, but then I switched to the methodology one. I LOVED the look of Apocalypse but I was annoyed that I lost my forum jump menu.

Nate

I noticed that you lose the jump menu too :( but I think I like the dark default the best anyways :cool:

Thanks to the powers that be for giving us a choice :thumb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts