Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's the fastest you've been with 2up???

Similar to another thread...

Ever given a ride to someone and they want to go FAST?

I hit 150 and let off...she wanted more! The passanger's X had a zx12. 150 is all I could give her without me messing my pants! :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Some girl wanted to go fast. So all my friends pointed to my bike(R1). Went 2 up 160mph. I wasn't up for any more than that, she was though:shake

·
Wait'll they get a load a me...
3,456 Posts
eyeballjones said:
You mean pumps per minute or hour?:D
:laughing
Ive been @145 2 up, not something I really liked, she kept squeezing harder, and HARDER, got kinda difficult to breath

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
About indicated 115-120 on my brother's TT600. Boy am I slow:2head

·
Registered
163 Posts
Took the wife out on the F4i and went up to 130ish and quickly back down to just above the speed limit.
She loves that kind of stuff but I couldn't live w/ myself if anything happened.

·
Registered
24 Posts
WHen my wife first rode with me, she didn't think it would accellerate as fast as it does. Got on it for about 6-7 seconds or so, and held it there. She looked and saw 140 and started freaking out. LMAO Funny how is doesn't seem that fast until you look. :D

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
I didn't say that. :laughing She's a trooper. The XX is very smooth so she probably had no idea we were traveling that fast, until the 12R went by and almost ran off the road when I let off for a corner and he didn't. ;)

But I did get up to about 155mph or so on the R1 with her on the back and she wasn't that freaked out. It was a first for her, so she was curious.

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
NautiNitti said:
Dayum those 12R riders *LMAO*
So did you pass him back???
It's hard to do with a girlfriend on the back and him solo... Not too mention I don't have the bike to. :twofinger It's pretty hard to get above 160mph when you can't lay on the tank... You are a big sail. He never had it easier. :laughing

Though he did say I was very hard to chase down when I jumped out first. ;)

·
Registered
361 Posts
I use to max out my Muzzy worked over zx7 with chics all the time in Europe. they all seemed to love it.I use to see 2 up on zzr1100 in full leathers tear up the mountain roads over there.

·
Where we going?
3,221 Posts
I usually stop right around 100. She'd probably keep going. I don't want to risk anything with her on the back.

I will do little roll on wheelies in first gear. Just enough to get the front wheel light, and then she gets all giggly :laughing

More than anything, she likes ripping through the twisties. She's getting pretty good too. She leans well, and doesn't move around much. I still keep it pretty calm though. She's always telling me to go faster. :eek

1 - 20 of 47 Posts