Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sat there in the drive thru line for 22 stinkin minutes! I forgot what I ordered by the time I got to the window! Anyone know what takes them so much longer to get your food ready versus all the other fast food places? What are they doing in there anyway? Killing the cow?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SpeedDemon said:
It is for times like those you need a DVD player in your car :D
I know, tell me about it. I was sitting there listening to the Texas Ranger's game and go so into it I got up there and totally forgot what I had ordered 20 mins ago! (You know it was taking forever when I get tuned into a Ranger game!)

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
Did you pitch a fit after waiting that long?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KawboyZX7R said:
Did you pitch a fit after waiting that long?
Kinda, but not really b/c my buddy who used to work at a fast food joint in high school once told me to NEVER piss the people off that make your food b/c he said they did some CRAZY stuff to people's food that would annoy them or get an attitude with the guy on the head set taking the order.........stuff I cant even imagine doing they did it!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
ahh yes i remember WHATTASHITTYBURGER

when i was in traing in witchtal falls
that had to been some of the worst food i had ever eaten

cook it fresh my ass the fries are like wet noodles there is no stiffness to them. and it was always such a dirty DIRTY place

i still dont know how so many people love that place

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
yeah, shoulda called the 1-800-???-???? # after you leave, they give you free food on the next trip thru.

they usually take a little longer cuz it's more fresh then most fast food.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Dude quit yer bitchin! I grew up in Dallas, I now live in Pa. The only thing I miss is Whataburger. I would gladly wait 22 minutes.:redflip

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
I was pissed the other night at 2am I go to Whataburger, order a burger, they ask me "Do you want fries with that?" So I thought yea what the heck. I get to the window, get my burger in about two min. then they tell me "Oh we're still waiting for they fries" Why the hell did they offer them if they didn't have any? Took like ten mins.

·
At a loss for words....
3,698 Posts
NOTHING beats a Whattaburger @ 2 am, outside of a BJ!:redflip

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
I love whataburger!!! We used to stop there when we would go to Padre for Spring Break. For some reason, we had to go there whenever we were down in Texas.

As for taking forever, it's hard to get enough armadillos together to press into a burger. Be patient or else go inside and shake someone's cage.

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
I've been to whataburger a couple of times when we went down south, there ain't no way i would have waited 22 minutes, Burger King is better than whataburger any day. Whataburger ain't nothing special :shake

1 - 20 of 30 Posts