Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Mike Reyna said:
Ohhhhhhhh Whataburger..... I miss living in Texas. :(

Whataburger is only found in Texas?! I have lived here my entire life, and never knew that. Strange. You learn something new everyday.

I remember when I was a little boy (5 or 6), I thought only Texas had Fords. All of their commercials had cowboys in them, and at the end a shit kicker would sing, "Texas Ford in you!". I didn't realize they made seperate commercials for different regions. Maybe that's why I hate Ford's so much...damn rednecks. :redflip

Oh, and I agree with Milo...Whataburger tastes like shit, literally.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
damn dude. what's with all the texans hating whataburger. i love that place. i too was shocked to find they were only in texas when i moved away. i dig whataburger.

·
At a loss for words....
3,698 Posts
you sir have obviously never eaten at a waffle house and had their hash browns
Um, you are correct sir.........Still @2am I stand by my original statement...

·
Registered
12,907 Posts
KafeKid said:
Whataburger is only found in Texas?! I have lived here my entire life, and never knew that. Strange. You learn something new everyday.

I remember when I was a little boy (5 or 6), I thought only Texas had Fords. All of their commercials had cowboys in them, and at the end a shit kicker would sing, "Texas Ford in you!". I didn't realize they made seperate commercials for different regions. Maybe that's why I hate Ford's so much...damn rednecks. :redflip

Oh, and I agree with Milo...Whataburger tastes like shit, literally.

Actually they are only found in the South. During my trip to Phoenix... I saw them there.. along with Churchs fried chicken. Mmmmmmm :D

BTW I hate Fords too. :laughing

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
ndspeed said:
you sir have obviously never eaten at a waffle house and had their hash browns
Smothered, covered, and chunked!:D

·
Registered
628 Posts
C'mon dude! They're cooking the cow fresh...you don't want a stinking dried out burger...do you? I don't mind waiting 'cause the food is fresh...as fresh as a burger place can make it! Sure beats Jack in the Crack!

·
Registered
17,923 Posts
we called and complained on the 800 number once for almost missing a ppv boxing match because it took us 25 min in the line at 930 pm and then getting cold fries, cold watery lettuce burger nastiness. the free meal we got during the day and it was much better. :shrug

21 - 30 of 30 Posts