Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to have to get new tire's soon but there's so many to choose from I can't deside.

Vote:

:D

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
I've had 207's for as long as I can remember. No complaints and they get cheaper every time I buy a set.

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Metzeler Rennsports

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
BT010's now, but they are spanked and I think I'm going to the BT012SS's for next year.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I have Michelin Pilot Sports and love them. They work much better than the 207's the bike came with and I really don't like Bridgestone tires, sooo...
I also considered M1's, maybe next time.

·
Registered
279 Posts
M1's for the street. gonna get a set of rennsports soft race compound for the track :hail

·
CF Security Administrator,
6,639 Posts
The only ones in your poll that I've actually ridden on are the 010's and I loved them. I didn't particularly care for the pilot sports on my last bike as they felt ummm...well just "odd" on the trackday I had them on for...it was probably a suspension issue with them, but it left a bad taste ....

I've still got the stock 207's on the R6 right now, but I believe I'll be replacing them with M1's for next year...

BTW
I was tempted to edit your poll to include a few other choices, but I'm assuming you only asked about these because you've narrowed it down this far :)

·
Registered
700 Posts
2nd set of BT010 on the R1. Liked them so much I put a set on the V-Max. Have tried a few different brands and the Bridgestones worked the best for me.

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
BT-020 170-60 on the back. BT-010 on the front. Went a little wider on the back, was running a 160-70 on the back of my YZF600R. A little twaking on the suspension settings and I can't tell the difference even when I get my knee down.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Speed_Addiction said:
BT-020 170-60 on the back. BT-010 on the front.
Thas seems to be a popular combination. I think that I may try that next.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Michelin Hi-Sports race compounds... :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Dunlop 208GPs usually, but right now Mich Pilot Race H2 rear and S2 front.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts