Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
The King!
3,286 Posts
Dude that was fucked up! I hope she's ok!!!

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
I'm so sick of just downright stupid people taking out normal people. What the hell was that anyways?

I thought it was a movie being filmed considering how outlandish that move was. :confused I'm completely beside myself that there are truly that level of idiocy out there.

God it's like he did it on purpose to crash her.

·
Whoa, Black Betty...bam-ba-lam
14,005 Posts
Looks to me like he hammered the brakes and tried to swerve because he was running up on the car ahead of him....then just lost control. Stupid? Yes. Shitty driving? Yes. Intentional? I don't think so.

·
There's a gun in my truck
4,816 Posts
:mad WTF I dont get it, he had plenty of room to stop before he hit the car in front of him. I know all to well what that feels like, pretty much the same hit I took, minus I flew a little farther. That cocksucker driving the car should have been layed out right there, fucking stupid ricers. :mad

·
Watch Out Kid!! I'm in 1st
495 Posts
On-board Video Of Motorcycle Accident

First of all the rider, Dawn seems to be doing ok. From counter on the video the accident takes place this past Friday Feb 10 2006 3:18pm in SoCal. Watch the guy in the purple Civic in the left lane. Dawn on the bike seems to be going with the flow of traffic not being reckless and I would say has good distance from the traffic in front of her. It just goes to show how quickly things happen. She's conscious when others stop to help, seems to have hurt her back and I'm sure numerous other parts of her body. Good think she's wearing full gear. Also I noticed that lady to the right with the glasses also does one of the worse things you can do....DO NOT take the helmet off of an downed rider, let the paramedics do their job when they get there and assess the riders injurys. You can do much more harm then good by removing their helmet. Think about football when someone sustains an injury, they take every precaution to inmobilize the head and neck until they know for sure the damage cause.

On-Board Cam Motorcycle Accident

Here is the link to where Dawn, who was on the motorcycyle, posted the video and let her friends know about her accident. From her description the driver of the Civic said "She hit me" good think she had the video running so there is no doubt....You sir driving the civic are an ASS

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
Yep...I think it was Dawn that passed me on my 6rr at Willow..and she was on a 250 (2 stroke):redflip She races WSMC tho..her track..

Typical tjs here. No insurance, lying beyond obvious belief and can't drive worth shit. Welcome to Cali.

·
Watch Out Kid!! I'm in 1st
495 Posts
Have you talked to her since this happened?? I sent her an e-mail just wishing her the best with her recovery and that she needs to go after this guy for all the damage to herself and her bike!!! The video to me makes it a open and shut case.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Hope she's OK.

Can't believe nobody has said it yet: the cleavage on the girl helping was outstanding!!:crackup

·
Support TC or fly like a fairy!
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
San Antone RR said:
...Can't believe nobody has said it yet: the cleavage on the girl helping was outstanding!!:crackup
:lol Hell yeah it was, she's pretty hot

·
There's a gun in my truck
4,816 Posts
San Antone RR said:
Hope she's OK.

Can't believe nobody has said it yet: the cleavage on the girl helping was outstanding!!:crackup

:idhitit nice set of mommy bags. :p

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Plate said:
thats f'd up

Looks like that guy was trying to do a donut right in front of her:confused
Yep thanks for the helmet cam, It was all caught on video. Clearly the guy driving the car is an idiot. I hope she is doing ok :eek

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
WTF was this dipshit trying to do? I hope she gets through it all soon. I say sue the shit of him try to get manslaughter charges... People need to realize that driving is a privilege not a right.

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
bikelessAnt said:
Have you talked to her since this happened?? I sent her an e-mail just wishing her the best with her recovery and that she needs to go after this guy for all the damage to herself and her bike!!! The video to me makes it a open and shut case.
Yeah, amazingly she's ok. She could of been crushed between dumbshit and the Accord..minor concussion I think, but nothing broke. This is a chick that has had more crashes and broken shit than anyone..Already went through 3 636s. :redflip

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
What a F#&$ing dumbass!!!!!! What in hell was he trying to do by pulling the E-Brake in Traffic?

Im glad to hear that it was just a concussion and nothing more

1 - 20 of 62 Posts