Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
"TWISTIES WHIPPER"
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a new full exhaust for my bike!!!!!!! yipeeeeeeeee...im happy..

TRS yoshimura full SS/CF pipe.. i got it installed and rdy to go.. now i gotta wait for my PCIII gets here

what did yall get?

Attachments

·
Trackday Whore
4,788 Posts
X-Box...

Those who can't play with others...play with themselves...:confused

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
yamahaki3 said:
I got a blowjob:D
from Dover? :confused :nanana
I got...

Two Brothers HIGH MOUNT Slip-On Exhaust
Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen
Pit Bull Rear Stand
PIAA H4 Super Plasma Blue Bulb - 55W/110W
And hopefully a sweat cowl if I can ever find a place that has one :shake

·
How do I work this thing?
3,716 Posts
well let see.....i got a purse with some shiny little beads on it. a sweater, some boots, 2 pairs of earrings, some nice smelling soaps and a scarf. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I"m a God Damn BIKER....I wanted lots of fuckin BIKE PARTS and i got smelly soap!!!

Does anyone else see the problem here?

·
"TWISTIES WHIPPER"
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well.. im a boy.. and u a... girl? hahahah sorry kathy :eek

u girls get smelly stuff and clothes
us guys get tools,parts, mens stuff.. ya know!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
HokieDNA01 said:
well let see.....i got a purse with some shiny little beads on it. a sweater, some boots, 2 pairs of earrings, some nice smelling soaps and a scarf. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I"m a God Damn BIKER....I wanted lots of fuckin BIKE PARTS and i got smelly soap!!!

Does anyone else see the problem here?
:laughing I hear ya chick. I used to get all that girlie stuff but then my family realized that I was just tossing it all to the side to play with a little diecast Supra model car. :laughing I'm not a lesbian but I like my "boy things" I guess you could say. I get car/bike parts every year now. I drop little hints starting from around October up until Christmas morning :laughing

This year I just got lucky and they bought me what I really wanted.

If your family doesn't know much about bikes and they don't know where to get the stuff you want, just tell them to give you money. That way you can go out and buy whatever parts you want afterwards. That always works too.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Coloradoon22 said:
nice....... u got a toyota supra? twin turbo? cause i want a supra so bad.. i love them cars..
yep i have a supra but its non turbo right now :laughing I'm still trying to figure out which setup to go with. Definately going to go single turbo but don't know which size yet. SP57's aren't too bad. Not too big and not laggy at all, so they're quick to spool.

I see you're from Franklin, TN. Do you know a guy named Bryant that lives there with a Supra? His plates are I8URV8 or someting like that.

·
How do I work this thing?
3,716 Posts
Yeah. There is some girly stuff i like to get. Clothes are always a nice present... and i can actually look feminine on occation. Luckily its not when any of you crazy boys see me. Thank GOD! :leghump

I'm sure when i get my next bike i will really get into modifying it. The current bike is just going to have to stay the way it is. Although i would like to get ram air and a flo master exhaust for my alero (hmmm ok maybe that would look a little rediculous). Not your grandma's Oldsmobile! HA:lame Now if i could get my hands on a 1955 chevy belair or a 1967 AC cobra 427. ok I have to stop talkin about old cars......Yeah.... the panties are gettin a little wet. :hail

·
Trackday Whore
4,788 Posts
If you're talking about old cars, it's hard not to want a DeTomaso Pantera. Big Detroit 351 under the hood (well...not really, it was mid-engined) and a chassis that actually handled well. Any fool can go fast in a straight line, I want a car that handles.

Of course, my dream car is a Porsche 959. 4 seats, 4 wheel drive, and nearly 200mph top speed. Nothing even comes close to an everyday driveable car with supercar performance.

Ah...I can always dream. That's why I got into motorcycles...I wanted a fast car, but couldn't afford one. Now I have a bike that can't be touched by any car less that $200,000. 0-60 in 2.9 seconds! That's what I'm talking about! Go FJR!!

Anyway...I hate getting clothes for Christmas. Christmas is the time of year to get crap you don't usually go out and buy. You HAVE to wear clothes (well...when your in public anyway). I like getting big kid toys for Christmas. I've been playing XBox so much my thumbs are sore. MotoGP rules!!

I didin't get any bike stuff (other than a Ducati T-Shirt). Sadly, I've collected almost everything I could want that's riding related. The Ducati will get to come home this week hopefully, that's the best gift of all!! :clap

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.