7,704 Posts
I got... to go to work today. :rant
But at least I got to ride there. :D

Oh, gifts?
I got a nice wool coat, sox, fleece-lined pants, and some T-shirts. :clap

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
My santa loves me this year! I was a good girl!
Thanks baby

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Looks like my Neice was a good girl this year. She is only 3 and already ready to start riding.

:)

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
His name is Sparky.......

I had to post this..... There are more ponies in the pic then the new R1....... "Junk"

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
And last one. Something my siser got me which was funny. Can't wait to put this on the street in the summer.

·
has left the building.
12,260 Posts
Harmony SST- 768 universal remote, 49ers hat & fleece sweatshirt, UNC T-shirt and gift certificates for Circuit City, Aldo's and Old Navy. :thumb

thank you Santa ! ;)

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
santa was great... I got a Devil's fleece, Twist II, sumo's for the car, L-o-t-Rings Trivia game and speaking Clue, Old Navy gc, and all the makings for poker at Biddy's including monogrammed chips :toothy yeah baby!!!

·
Rain Dancer
1,882 Posts
Didnt get anything for christmas :( . Instead I ended up working last night, Deejayed for a big christmas party and made lots of $$$:D

EDIT: If I hear the christmas music ONE MORE TIME :rant I'm gonna shoot somebody... :laughing

·
Registered
372 Posts
Gladiator said:
Harmony SST- 768 universal remote, 49ers hat & fleece sweatshirt, UNC T-shirt and gift certificates for Circuit City, Aldo's and Old Navy. :thumb

thank you Santa ! ;)
Ooooo... Harmony 768. I have one too. If you have alot of equipment, you'll love the Harmony! One remote to do it all! Once I programmed the remote completely (one of my controls in thier databae had all the buttons screwed up), I haven't needed to touch the stock remotes in weeks. The channel guide is definetly great too. Just press a button and you can see whats showing on your channel list at that time.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
krazymixer said:
Didnt get anything for christmas :( . Instead I ended up working last night, Deejayed for a big christmas party and made lots of $$$:D

EDIT: If I hear the christmas music ONE MORE TIME :rant I'm gonna shoot somebody... :laughing
"U will get a sentimental feeling when u feel it...voices singing let's be jolly...Rockin' around the christmas tree, have a happy holiday."

"Chestnuts roastin' on an open fire...jack frost nipping at your nose."

"jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way...oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh." :redflip :redflip

:laughing

·
has left the building.
12,260 Posts
DownAndOutNYC said:
Ooooo... Harmony 768. I have one too. guide is definetly great too. Just press a button and you can see whats showing on your channel list at that time.
is that the TV guide feature ? I haven't figured that out yet.

·
Il Moderatore,
2,976 Posts
I got everything that I wished for and then some. :)
Santa is a little late - I'd like to finish my winter project soon. :D

·
All in, double leveraged, no parachute!
1,247 Posts
Santa brought me the laptop I typed this on! My PRECIOUS laptop.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
marvelousmarty said:
I got some wings on my bike now, but at least my hands stay warm:p
Yeah keeping your hands warm maybe.. but they do not look very safe........:confused :confused

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
caribstv said:
Yeah keeping your hands warm maybe.. but they do not look very safe........:confused :confused
if anything ever happened my hands would just slide right out, they aren't restrictive.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts