Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Support TC or fly like a fairy!
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Toy Suzuki GSXR 600, 750, 1000, 1300, and dirtbike.
2. Canon Powershot s400 Digital Elph camera
3. HP Photosmart 7660 photo printer

Now I can make little bike videos, and post'em. That's it.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Pots, pot holders, kitchen knives, towls, and plates. Fuckin exciting stuff huh???

·
Registered
637 Posts
Sony Cybershot, Foodsaver, Hoover Fold-a-Way Vac, dvds, money, new helmet, and luggage

I am pretty excited about the Foodsaver.....cheese can last up to 8 months in your fridge when its foodsaved!!!! (its sad I get excited about something like this)

·
Registered
5,502 Posts
I should've asked Santa Claus for a spare garage door opener.
:redflip :laughing

--Greg

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
New brake lines, cool sweatshirt, lots of nifty lil things, not a bad xmas at all.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
maybe half that stuff WAS for your b-day :redflip . no more presents, huh?? happy early b-day, by the way :D .

·
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ninja_steve said:
4 cd's, a dvd, and 2 ps2 games. still got my birthday tommorow though :D
What PS2 games? Oh I got Spaceballs the DVD also.:laughing Half man, half dog, I'm a Mog, I'm my own best friend.

·
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rocket Widget said:
Pots, pot holders, kitchen knives, towls, and plates. Fuckin exciting stuff huh???
Hell yeah it is, you could of been cookin' with nothin' at all, and been airdryin' when you get out the shower.:laughing

·
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Adeptus_Minor said:
I should've asked Santa Claus for a spare garage door opener.
:redflip :laughing

--Greg
My garage door opener is janky too.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
RDeazy said:
Hell yeah it is, you could of been cookin' with nothin' at all, and been airdryin' when you get out the shower.:laughing
nono.. Dish towls.

·
serenity now
6,055 Posts
RDeazy said:
What PS2 games? Oh I got Spaceballs the DVD also.:laughing Half man, half dog, I'm a Mog, I'm my own best friend.
true crime streets of la
simpsons hit and run
ninja turtles (this game sucks balls!!!)

·
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ninja_steve said:
true crime streets of la
simpsons hit and run
ninja turtles (this game sucks balls!!!)
How is True Crime Streets of L.A.? I jus' got Prince of Persia, it's alright, have you played GP Moto 3, it's kind of old but still pretty fun.

·
Fine wine expert
3,306 Posts
RDeazy said:
How is True Crime Streets of L.A
I'm curious too, was thinking of renting it and buying it if I like it. I got mostly DVDs and PS2 (NCAA '04, SOCOM 2, SSX 3) games, along with some more Penn State gear.

·
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tyler Durden said:
I'm curious too, was thinking of renting it and buying it if I like it. I got mostly DVDs and PS2 (NCAA '04, SOCOM 2, SSX 3) games, along with some more Penn State gear.
I loved the hell out of SOCOM, so I know SOCOM 2 is really nice.

·
Registered
5,502 Posts
RDeazy said:
My garage door opener is janky too.
Ours is fine.. it just happened to be in my roomie's truck with him.... 200+ miles away when I wanted to use it. :rolleyes
:laughing

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
RDeazy said:
How is True Crime Streets of L.A.? I jus' got Prince of Persia, it's alright, have you played GP Moto 3, it's kind of old but still pretty fun.
Great soundtrack. Along the same lines as Max Payne2, though not as linear. MP2 is better though.

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
'04 SuperHawk (X-Mas present to myself. :redflip ), new laptop (I'm paying for it, but parents key in financing), laptop case, 1:6 scale die-cast Ducati 998, candy, bath stuff, How-To Sushi kit...

I think the bike is my favorite toy. ;)

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
wow 2004 superhawk? :thumb very cool bike! What color?

I got ehh.. plane ticket to colorado, my SV dynotuned by AF1 (gift to self), PJ pants that are so so comfy :D, multitool, sheets/pillow cases (asked for these), clothes, and $$

no complaints from me :eek:hyeah

1 - 20 of 31 Posts