Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I scored pretty good. Several Jeans, a few sweaters, shoes and a metal reindeer on an ancient motorcycle. What was your take?

·
Read Only
1,887 Posts
The' rents gave me a new optical mouse, a fire safe, a sweet pair of Gucci driving gloves and all kinds of food.:laughing

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wonder how the Bodypro Virtual Knockout is going to stand up to some kicking drills.:D

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
I dont know! Mom is makin us wait to open everything!:rant

BTW, speed I like that workout thing... :thumb

·
Registered
847 Posts
So far I got a Digital Camera, Photo Printer, Sunpass for the turnpike, cologne and not sure what the sisters got me. Also the best yet was I just got hired with a local Fire Department yesterday.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Union Jack said:
I got some nice clothes, all three of the Terminator movies on DVD (Thanks Honey!! :D ), a beer making kit and a dealer sign for Triumph that is going on the garage next to the bike.
i got one of those signs, not for christmass but they are sweet! i had a neighbor do the home beer kit thing.. i'm currious to know how the beer turns out on yours

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.