Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I scored pretty good. Several Jeans, a few sweaters, shoes and a metal reindeer on an ancient motorcycle. What was your take?

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:D

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:clap

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
Got a kick ass spyderco knife, same one i use to have, damn i love that thing. Soul Caliber II for x-box, hoodies, rain gaurds for the trucks, sushi kit, nice port wine, etc.........:D

·
Read Only
1,887 Posts
The' rents gave me a new optical mouse, a fire safe, a sweet pair of Gucci driving gloves and all kinds of food.:laughing

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
URU :)D), a radio controlled Harley V-Rod (gag gift) and some flannel sheets. :shrug

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wonder how the Bodypro Virtual Knockout is going to stand up to some kicking drills.:D

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
I dont know! Mom is makin us wait to open everything!:rant

BTW, speed I like that workout thing... :thumb

·
Teufelhunden
1,301 Posts
I got some nice clothes, all three of the Terminator movies on DVD (Thanks Honey!! :D ), a beer making kit and a dealer sign for Triumph that is going on the garage next to the bike.

·
Registered
847 Posts
So far I got a Digital Camera, Photo Printer, Sunpass for the turnpike, cologne and not sure what the sisters got me. Also the best yet was I just got hired with a local Fire Department yesterday.

·
serenity now
6,055 Posts
true crime streets of la
simpsons hit and run
ninja turtles arcade
(all for ps2)

family guy season 2 dvd box set

4 or 5 cd's from friends and family

but im not done....my birthday is in days :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
olympus C-750 uz digi cam
Swiss army knife
Angle grinder
pocket watch
Memory card for new camera

·
Registered
563 Posts
Union Jack said:
I got some nice clothes, all three of the Terminator movies on DVD (Thanks Honey!! :D ), a beer making kit and a dealer sign for Triumph that is going on the garage next to the bike.
i got one of those signs, not for christmass but they are sweet! i had a neighbor do the home beer kit thing.. i'm currious to know how the beer turns out on yours

1 - 20 of 113 Posts