Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Il Moderatore,
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to update our website AND our business cards - but to what? CFC or SBWS???

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Personally, I vote for CF.com.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I say that we make it here. It should be less restrictive and Rez has hooked us up when it came to the stickers for May. Not saying that .ws is bad, I will still check it out and post there.

·
Registered
200 Posts
:bigdork I'm all CONFUSED!!!! So...where are we supposed to be......HERE! or you know where?

Just give me a sign....and I'll show up!

:shake .....:confused

Nace...thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I like .ws, and they did welcome us with open arms...

But I vote CF. Why? :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

Oh, and :redflip and :flipoff

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
you forgot...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Oh by the way....

"cycleforums.com" doesn't seem to get you in the site. I've been entering using that "http://66..5.4.43.3.33 somthing-ruther"

So....which is which?

Sorry guys...I'm not the computer genius everyone else is...I just like to ride!
:D

·
Registered
3,692 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
When all is said and done, we need to get everyone (GSSC) who's still on .ws to find their way here. A direct link to the GSSC forums would be helpful. Trying to navigate from the front page is a little frustrating.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Yea, it is big. But if you stick around within the Sportbikes forum you'll find it pretty much the same as SBN.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
freedom of speech: where can we have that?

I feel a bit restricted on .WS or is that just me?

Let's decide as soon as possible.

·
You're so big you HAVE to ride a Busa, huh?
320 Posts
I've never been a lemming before...I want to try it....

I'll follow you guys...

I just hope you don't lead me over a cliff :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys and gals, whatever you decide is ok with me. It appears the decision has been made. Feel free to stop by .ws anytime and say hello.

ps...JackInTheBox.....I'll wait from you for the official word. Either way, let me know, so I'm not hanging.

Mark

1 - 20 of 33 Posts