Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright, I used to work at a little resturaunt called, and I'm totally serious, "The Ultimate Chicken". It was sort of a take off of "Boston Chicken", which is now called "Boston Market".

Anyway, my two bosses were men, who lived together and, you guessed it, plunged each others shit plumbing. Now I don't have anything against homosexuals (standard disclaimer form #972), but these guy's were pretty lame about it. Everytime I was peeling carrots, they always stared at me and made comments like "ohh, you're really good at that motion." And when I washed dishes, one of them would say "squeeze your ass together, it will keep you from getting a sore back."

So why did I stay working there? Well, first off all of my friends worked there. Second, the bosses were mad coke freaks, and my buddy sold them coke and weed, so I always hit them up for a free joint (hey, I was 18 and stupid, I have long since quit). Thirdly, they would leave at 5 PM every day, so my friends and I would have free run of the place till 8 PM, and we would get stoned off our asses until that time. Fourth, my gay bosses would always hook me up with chicks, and set up weekend hours so I would be alone with the chicks, and I'd screw them in the back room (I think it turned my bosses on somehow.) Lastly and most importantly, free food.

Well, that was my f'ed up job, how about you.

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
lol, i've never had a messed up job (thank god) and i will never get myself into a situation like yours. i'm sorry you had to go through that. :D

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
TrafficDiver, I would really like to believe the ENTIRE post you just typed, but it just sounds too good. Thats not a fucked up job, thats a FUCKING AWESOME JOB.:redflip

I worked at an autoparts store once and basically stole the 2nd assistant managers g/f. Anyway, he was mega pissed at me and I only worked there on the weekends. Well, he would make sure he worked when I did:rolleyes: and I would end up doing a TON of shit plus my register would always be short exactly two candy machine prices and he would bitch me out for it.

I told that little fucker off before I left too. :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
101ZX9rdude said:
TrafficDiver, I would really like to believe the ENTIRE post you just typed, but it just sounds too good. Thats not a fucked up job, thats a FUCKING AWESOME JOB.:redflip

Every word of it's true. I did not say fucked up bad, I just said fucked up.

·
Registered
597 Posts
How about shoveling sugar beet pulp in East Grand Forks, Minn. of all effing places. After the sugar is extracted from the beets what you have left over is shreaded beet......small mountains of it. They mix the pulp with molasses, dry it and sell it for cattle food. Basically my job was to stay very stoned and whenever the light came on, bare light bulb hanging above me, shovel the pulp into screw hoppers so that it could travel to the mixers and dryers.
We used to dig caves in the sh*t and take turns drinking, smoking, sleeping and ingesting copious amounts of speed & reds. I think I was making about $4/hr.
Wasn't exactly one of the greatest achievments in my life.

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
McDonalds.......'nuff said

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
That was fucking crazy...

I worked at service merchndise and the general manager rode bikes with me.My g/f and i broke up so she needed a place to stay and moved in with him.I was joking around one day cause she was such a cunt/bitch and said i would tell the corporate office that my ex lived with him cause he was starting to be a dick.He calls me in his office one day(his day off)and starts asking me fucked up shit.He still had his riding jacket on and leaned over his desk and he had a glock in there.he was gonna shoot me i heard later on......

I also worked for a septic pumping place one summer when i was young...fucked up for a different reason.

·
Wait'll they get a load a me...
3,456 Posts
during high school I worked for the park commission preparing the parks & baseball fields for the nights games, got lots of sun, had fun, but cleaning outdoor public restrooms in the summer sucked:barf Worst stench I have ever encountered.
I swear some people would go in them & intentionally shit on the floor & would find used tampons allll the time. We were supposed to actually clean the, with brushes, mops, comet & such, but we just took the water hose to em.:barf

·
Registered
866 Posts
vizsladog44 said:
I also worked for a septic pumping place one summer when i was young...fucked up for a different reason.
Same here...:confused

Never understood why my girlfriend left me after I started there either....

·
Registered
376 Posts
Got a job washing dishes at a neighborhood restaurant in college when I wrecked my car and needed money for the repair. Worst, most uncomfortable job ever. No details necessary, I'm sure.

·
Wait'll they get a load a me...
3,456 Posts
Techy said:
Same here...:confused

Never understood why my girlfriend left me after I started there either....
:snarf I almost blew coke out of my nose lol

·
Rule #34
14,509 Posts
I worked in a brick and block yards stacking pallets. Mostly brick and pavers but a few days it seemed I stacked nothing but bags of portland cement. They weigh 94lbs a piece. Good thing I was 20 when I started. Did that for about 2 years. Made a fat $8 an hour doing it.

I would blow my nose and my boogers would set to were I could walk on them in about 1 hour.

Now that I am a doughboy from my IT job...I sometimes think that it wouldn't be so bad doing that again. I kinda miss it.
Something to be said about going home tired.

·
Registered
179 Posts
TrafficDiver said:
Fourth, my gay bosses would always hook me up with chicks, and set up weekend hours so I would be alone with the chicks, and I'd screw them in the back room (I think it turned my bosses on somehow.)
Is that where all the white creme sauce came from on the chicken? :laughing

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dude, you don't even want me to tell you the nasty stories I have about chickens. I'll just say this, the stuff we cleaned off the rotiserie was green and smelled like it came from the sewer. Also we had two 50 gallon drums where all the chicken grease was stored, and it only got cleaned out like once every two months. I have shirts and shoes that stunk like chicken grease permenantly.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
TrafficDiver said:
Fourth, my gay bosses would always hook me up with chicks, and set up weekend hours so I would be alone with the chicks, and I'd screw them in the back room...
Dude...this sentence just sounds WRONG considering you worked at a place called "The Ultimate Chicken" :shake

Aside from my current job? I worked at an electronics store in the tech help department. Pople would bring in their VCR's and we would have to show them how to set the clock. How did we have to answer the phones? "Dr Video speaking, how may I help you?" And yes...we had to wear lab coats....

·
Stress Relief 101
13,581 Posts
Scot said:
I worked in a brick and block yards stacking pallets. Mostly brick and pavers but a few days it seemed I stacked nothing but bags of portland cement. They weigh 94lbs a piece. Good thing I was 20 when I started. Did that for about 2 years. Made a fat $8 an hour doing it.

I would blow my nose and my boogers would set to were I could walk on them in about 1 hour.

Now that I am a doughboy from my IT job...I sometimes think that it wouldn't be so bad doing that again. I kinda miss it.
Something to be said about going home tired.
:laughing :laughing :laughing I love that avatar.

James

·
Registered
98 Posts
i used to work in a pallet shop when i was 14-16, the majority of my co-workers were there to work off community hours. and beleive me some of them were fukked up dudes.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Stop and shop supermarket. Bag boy someone dropped a jar of shit on the floor and the front end douchebag came to me and said " Boy... Boy go clean that up" I walked out !!..

I would say my worst job was a Manager for Verizon. I was in charge of 30 cry baby union losers that you had to baby sit daily to make sure they did a job that they were getting paid way to much for!!! see all they had to do was 3 jobs a day and for that with a little over time they made 80k-100k a year. but Noooooooo you had to chase them around to find them hiding at home or whatever.. the only good thing is now that the work load has gone way down they have no over time and are doing all they can to keep their jobs..

best Job??? Bar tender at the Roxy in downtown Boston. :D:D:D

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Wussies, try this out.

I worked at a Waste Water Treatment Plant for a summer while I was in college. The pay was excellent for the time, but it was not the nicest place to work. Here's what will put the job over the top for most f***'d up job. Each summer they would drain out one of the holding tanks for the waste water and clean the sides of the walls out. Being the newbie there I got assigned to the worst part of the cleaning. They put me in a harness and hooked me to a small crane and gave me a spray hose.

One more thing about it, because of all the gases in the tank, it was declared a low oxygen area meaning I had to wear a scuba setup just so I wouldn't pass out. The only advice they gave me was to squeeze the trigger slowly so that I wouldn't get any spray back or worse....swing me back against the wall.

I think about that everyday and am so happy that I went to college and got a systems job right away.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts