Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a little slow in here it seems so thought I'd try a new thread. So what bike have you ladies always wanted? Whether it be the latest greatest or the bike you wanted when you first got into this sport. Let's hear it!
Mine would be the CBR Smokin Joe's edition, have always loved that bike & came sooooooooooo close to getting one. Maybe this spring my luck will change. ;)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I would like to be able to ride a gixxer.......whether it be from a 600-1000. I just love the look of the Suzukis. Unfortunately, I doubt I'll be able to go any bigger than the 250 :(

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
I thought you were getting a smoking joe Tammy? Clay said you guys had found a deal on one.

Yea, I know ladies....I am not supposed to he here.

*leaves and closes the door*

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
Tammy said:
It's a little slow in here it seems so thought I'd try a new thread. So what bike have you ladies always wanted? Whether it be the latest greatest or the bike you wanted when you first got into this sport. Let's hear it!
Mine would be the CBR Smokin Joe's edition, have always loved that bike & came sooooooooooo close to getting one. Maybe this spring my luck will change. ;)
Well, if you can find a deal on the right vintage CBR you can buy it then get the bodywork from Honda. I hear it's still avaliable, and somewhat cheaper than the stock 'glass was. Just what I heard.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Avery said:
I thought you were getting a smoking joe Tammy? Clay said you guys had found a deal on one.

Yea, I know ladies....I am not supposed to he here.

*leaves and closes the door*
I was, but when I called the guy up to tell him we wanted to come look at it, he had sold it earlier that day.:(

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Dream bike? It hasn't been built yet, but there are rumors of its impending existence, an Aprilia 750 V-twin. I want one really bad. :happy

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
I used to think my dream bike was a blue and white R6 but right now I think my dream bike would be one I actually OWN! Not having a bike sucks even if it's going to be winter soon!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
well not sure about the dream bike, but the color I loved is the color of an F3 96 I think. Neon Yellow and purple. It's not my favorite color or anything but it looks sweet!!!! :D

·
Moderator,
2,475 Posts
Ever since the track day...

Aprilia Falco!!:twoguns

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
After riding a mille at bike week

I must have an Aprilia RSV Mille :biggrin

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
In real life: Aprilia Mille R for the street and Aprilia RS two-fiddy for the track.

In my dreams: MV Agusta Senna for the street and Honda RC211V for the track.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
CBR600F4i ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel2dev
Ginny

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Aprilia Mille R for sure, we can't even get them here in Canada. Also would love a Ducati 999s and a track whore, but just not sure what track whore I would pick.

Definitely would like to have a v-twin as my next bike and keep my inline as well so I could have the best of both worlds!

·
Registered
666 Posts
yamahagirl said:
Ever since the track day...

Aprilia Falco!!:twoguns
Sucker for propaganda! :laughing:laughing:laughing
Wait till you ride a Honda! ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts