Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Cunt. Nothing stops somebody in their tracks like calling them a cunt. The brits throw it around like we say fuck. But, it seems to have a stronger meaning here.

CUNT.. I love it.

·
Crazy like a fox...
5,755 Posts
I don't generally cuss, but when I do it's for a good reason. I'm going to be very broad with the term "cuss word" and use my mom's definition :laughing (because the real cuss words don't really apply often to me). I'd say "crap". I use that word all the time. I also say "holy dude!" a lot, but I don't think that counts...

ETA: I do say "ass" quite a bit. I guess that'll be my real cuss word :)

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Come on people. You have to cuss more than that..

A proper turn over for me when I come off of watch is, "Watch that cocksucking port plummer block. That son of a bitch is pissing oil all over the fucking place. If these lazy pricks would get off their ass and get it fixed (referring to the bosses) then we could stop humping oil down into that space.."

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Fuck. I use fuck all the time. It is my favorite word, lol. I've tried cutting back on the bad words so I'll say something like "holy cripes" or "fark" or "freakfrackin" .. just dumbshit but there is no good word out there whether real or made up, that has the effect that "FUCK" does. It so powerful when you say it, but when you say "Oh FARK".. well it's just plain silly :D

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
I'm more of a combination cussa'

I some what think of it has a art form....

The greatest is the whole sentence curse.....Example

You fuckin', son of bitch, cunt, numb nut,dumb fuckin',retarded,donkey nut swallowing,piece of shit,.....

See a art form.....I always try to end it with "piece of shit" cause it completes the picture :laughing

·
Crazy like a fox...
5,755 Posts
Boondoggles said:
Barbera Streisand
:lol too funny.

And I don't mind it when other people cuss, just as long as it's not directed at me. I just don't do it much. I think I'm too wholesome or some crap :nanana

Oh, and "shitballs" makes me giggle inside :laughing

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Boondoggles said:
Barbera Streisand
No you didn't :eek

Napoleon Dynamite :redflip

·
Moderator,
8,057 Posts
I like friggon . JayMan is the only person I know that uses it , it works for him :thumb

I hate the double standard over *cunt* . Girls will use *dick* all day long but as soon as you use *cunt* , it's like you posted nudie pics of them on the internet or something :shake I don't use the word but I'm selective in my swearing - I'll drop F bombs like bad pennies but there are some words that just don't sound right when I say them .

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
It's amazing how much people hate "Cunt". So it comes out in harsh circumstances. "Fuck" is as common in my vocabulary as vowels are. I also like "cocksucker". "Motherfucker" on occasion but I think it's over used lately. "Fucking Prick/Bastard has it's moments as well.

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,142 Posts
yup, i like cunt

cocksucker is good too...

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Bitch. :thumb

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Fuck... I hate to admit it but I use the word and teh verb way too much.

·
Good on 2 God on 1
4,568 Posts
Ass nugget.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts