·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,140 Posts
no older than 6...

and be quiet, sleil might find out :eek

·
Registered
444 Posts
It was kinda ruined for me when I was born. I am a Christmas baby so it was always a thing about getting me birthday presents and such. My parents always did an excellent job of seperating the two occassions (probably too well as I am spoiled about it now.. I gotta have birthday AND Christmas presents.. hell everyone else get them!!).

Of course, when you and your older brother were such pains in the asses like we were.. your dad (Msgt in the AF at the time) usually just got pissed and would say "Keep that shit up and your mom and I won't get you anything for Christmas!".. I thought Santa brought the presents :confused :eek

Santa wouldn't have been able to compare to the gifts my parents got us anyways.. DAMN I wish I was a kid again.. those were the days..

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Same as FL03. I always received the same stuff my brother would get a week after I received something. They always bought 2 of whatever I was getting for Christmas. One for me, one for him. It sucked.

I still believe in the spirit of Santa, though. Everyone on here gave me renewed hope in the Christmas spirit.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Jester27 said:
Same as FL03. I always received the same stuff my brother would get a week after I received something. They always bought 2 of whatever I was getting for Christmas. One for me, one for him. It sucked.

I still believe in the spirit of Santa, though. Everyone on here gave me renewed hope in the Christmas spirit.
I think are parents are related then.. because when GI Joe was big.. my parents got us 2 of every single one of them for Christmas one year.. I had never seen so many present in my life.. the tree was dwarfed by them.

·
Registered
16,959 Posts
Don't recall. I remember how though. My sister got the bike she wanted for Christmas. She was not enthusiastic at all that "Santa" brought it. She just later told me that she saw it hidden in the garage a week earlier.

I was pretty young though.

·
Registered
993 Posts
When I was pretty young, my older brother told me on Christmas Eve that he just shot and killed Santa. I was pretty mad because I thought there wouln't be any presents on Christmas. The next morning I still got presents so I figured it must have been my parents giving the gifts all along. :laughing

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
Why would I stop believing in Santa. :confused

Are you saying he's not real? :cry :cry

·
Registered
688 Posts
I don't remember, but i do know i was pretty young. But i do remember one day in December when my little brother pissed me off, i took great pleasure in telling him that Santa wasn't real. . . my mom hit me so hard i can't remember anything from the next week of my life. :(

Just like flo3 I'm a Christmas Baby *Dec 22nd*. So i got 1/2 as many presents as my little brother did. It's cool though celebrating a b/day in December is fun. Everyone is already in the partying mood. :D

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I dont remember ever believing in santa... on all my presents my parents put those little stickers on them that said "to teresa from mom & dad" and there were never presents from santa...

plus uncle chuck was always telling me santa liked spiked eggnogg better :laughing

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.