Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so we all know this game kicks asprin, but i'm kinda stuck and want to see if your tactics very from mine. it's mission 9 (the prision break). i either get smoked by the helo or my crew gets smoked. either way mission over. i try and take it out from the armory 2nd floor, but with litte success. how do you guys do it?:rapidfire

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no headset, but you can still give your troops orders with the controller. you just won't hear there witty banter like "yeee haw!" or "going maverick":ar15

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
when I buy it and finish it in less then a day, I'll tell you how to do it..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yeah that board is a pain in the ass...

Once your in the compound, save Mr. Pickles and go to the armory with Mr. Pickles. Once you have secured the armory, keep Mr. Pickles in a safe place. Go upstairs(becareful, there is a man waiting for you by the stairs) open the terrace door, but do not go outside. Once the Hined(helicoptor) shows up, shoot it from the door way on your knee position. You should be able to knock it out the sky with a few rounds. Take your team with Mr. Pickles to the front gate. Open the gate and take him(Mr. Pickles) to the extract zone.

Good luck!

:ar15

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
Headset...wow
tell me more, I read a review, looks pretty cool but what is this about headset??
I wanna know
Tell me
Tell me
Tell me
:redflip :redflip

Peace Out

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
MAAH STUD said:
Headset...wow
tell me more, I read a review, looks pretty cool but what is this about headset??
I wanna know
Tell me
Tell me
Tell me
:redflip :redflip

Peace Out
you plug a microphone into the USB port..
you can give orders to Friendly AI with voice commands...

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
ziadel said:
you plug a microphone into the USB port..
you can give orders to Friendly AI with voice commands...
Now that is cool, I may just have to spend my GTA Vice City money one that and go sell more crack before the end of Oct :redflip
Of coarse I still need to get the internet thing too so I can play it online as well

Peace Out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts