Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

61 - 80 of 116 Posts

·
I miss my daggone stars
12,002 Posts

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts
How is the sweet lil piggy? also, I can be found dicking around on facebook pretty regularly. under the email sprocketlaunch at aol dot com. I don't have the whole virtual farm or anything but I do pop in there pretty frequently.
ah-hah... I've been asked by a couple of people if you're on FB or not. I didn't know.

Link to mine is in the sig... or search for topless4x4 at yahoo dot com.

·
Just say NO to PC!
743 Posts
Wow, i haven't been on here since posting up about my bandit back in 08. It's like a graveyard in here. Good to see some of the originals still lurking and checking in from time to time. I'm still riding, just glad the winter here is almose over. Moving out of FL for work has sure put a damper on winter bike jaunts.

·
Mad Hawk
5,313 Posts
My poor bike is collecting dust. I had back surgery 1.5 years ago and had shoulder surgery 6 weeks ago. The wife thinks I should sell it....LMAO! I will get back healthy and the 9R will be happy again!

Nice to see lots of familiar names

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Hi all , hows it going over the pond, im of to work soon and have to drink my beer mistakes :shake:lmao

·
Registered
1 Posts
Talk about memories. I popped in to find the name of a former member and ran across this post. I dropped out of bikes years ago to take up flying, bought a plane and did my "thing" with it for a few years. Recently sold it and have been looking around at other things, perhaps a boat, or classic muscle car. I still get the itch to ride, and heck we might get bikes again, but man, as you all have said, so much as changed. I do miss my FJR, I will say that! I remember us driving 18 hours to go to the gathering in Missouri, what a blast. I admit it, I miss the boards, the people, the conversations, but hey that is life and life moves on. It seems many of you have gotten out of riding as well. I too am in FB (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=502912143) as I Kim (Amita). So if anyone cares to link up, just send me an invite. Good to see that so many are of the OG's are still alive and kicking!

·
Wait'll they get a load a me...
3,456 Posts
Wow. I was cleaning out old favorites in my comp and ran up on cycle forums & decided to see what was going on. Its been a long time. Hate to see it drop off like it has

·
The guy in front of you!
987 Posts
A lot of the old members here are now on two wheel fix dot calm. I pop on there every now and then but, I'm nowhere near as regular as I was in the old days.

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
A lot of the old members here are now on two wheel fix dot calm. I pop on there every now and then but, I'm nowhere near as regular as I was in the old days.
that place sucks like a toothless hooker. it's run by a douchebag, and he has a few butt-buddies who follow him around like flies on shit. the only reason they have anything close to a forum is b/c a dozen or so members from here ran there, but many (like myself) have since stopped going there b/c it sucks so hard.

·
MotoGP World Champion
21,790 Posts
and he has a few butt-buddies who follow him around like flies on shit.
They knew each other before "we" arrived, and they're also mostly on the east/southeast and therefore get to hang out occasionally.

And I seem to recall this place having quite a few examples of ass-kissing as well :lmao:

61 - 80 of 116 Posts