Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

81 - 100 of 116 Posts

·
The guy in front of you!
987 Posts
wow...havent been here in....maybe years. what a shame....

I was one of the first members...
Same here. I think I was member #40 or #60. Not sure. Like so many things, it had a good run.

·
The guy in front of you!
987 Posts
I would say we all jumped ship at the same time but, you can't exactly call it jumping ship when the ship just disappeared!

·
Official Thread Killer
5,057 Posts
This is like an old head reunion thread...:thumb

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts
Same join date as the two of you - Oct 2002. IIRC, my # was 62.
Nah... hovering over your screen name, it says you're #282. Looks like I'm #358.

·
The guy in front of you!
987 Posts
Nah... hovering over your screen name, it says you're #282. Looks like I'm #358.
Didn't know that little trick! Turns out, I'm #60

·
The guy in front of you!
987 Posts
Never was much of a post-whore. I comment where needed and laugh from a distance at others.

·
Dark Lord
2,071 Posts
#78... Still a ghost town I see. Hard to believe that it was 2002. Doesn't seem like it was 11 years ago at all....

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
No, it doesn't. I never knew about the hover-# either til Sxy mentioned it.

This one thread is the ONLY thread on the first page of this subforum that isn't spam...

Edit: this is the only non-spam thread in the first FIVE pages (I stopped counting after that).

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
No, it doesn't. I never knew about the hover-# either til Sxy mentioned it.

This one thread is the ONLY thread on the first page of this subforum that isn't spam...

Edit: this is the only non-spam thread in the first FIVE pages (I stopped counting after that).
The spam crap is what pisses me off the most at this point I think.

Happy holidays to the remaining old crew.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
:hi

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I don't know why, but I thought of this forum today as I walked past the Coleman Powersports booth at the International Motorcycle Show in Washington DC. Maybe it was wishing Trick Tape was still around or something, I don't know. Anyway, happy new year to you all fellow old guard.

·
CF hater....
3,993 Posts
Thought I'Dwish all happy new year as welll.... One year later since the last post. I remember checking this site every 5 min and doing improptu CF chats. Only person I regularly keep in touch with is tsunami/gina and Joel 647 whos FB account/ feed is awesome!

·
CF hater....
3,993 Posts
I feel left out. :snarf

I have Tsunami and Joel on FB also. :crackup
Then u know every ther post from joel is either
1 sugar food related
2 related to hot estonian chicks
3 or gun / moto related.

Im sittng here bored waiting for wifey to decide to start labor as she is due in 4 days......taps fingers. Find me on fb under nestor john salazar

81 - 100 of 116 Posts