Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
My last post was 2011. Did not know this forum even existed (still) till they sent me a "happy birthday" email.

I was sure it was defunct!

Z

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Time for the once every 5 years check in it looks like.. Looks like the forums are about done!

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I blame motorcycle.com ... as soon as they acquired all the different forums, they seem to have died!

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
I still pop in every few months. I keep in touch with a few old CFers on facebook. If any of the old crew want to keep in touch, please PM.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
My annual check-in. It is odd that I do not come here when I actually have a bike.

I am not complaining but graphics makes me think "this is not the same place I am used to." Nostalgia has just set in my mind :frown2:

Wish y'all a happy new year.

·
Super Moderator
23,495 Posts
Still cleaning spam (hey great time waster :crackup).

But heres a pic of my racebike I've been playing on since 2012.

I call it a Suzucati 650R. Ever since I put Duc 999 bodywork on it, it thinks its now a duc and decides to have "issues" at random times. :crackup

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
Hey guys, long time no post. Logged in to see if this is a dead as most other forums that were sold off.
Yep, it's dead. I offered several times to buy it off VS, but they are content to suck the pennies from the teat of advert links.

Still cleaning spam (hey great time waster :crackup).

But heres a pic of my racebike I've been playing on since 2012.

I call it a Suzucati 650R. Ever since I put Duc 999 bodywork on it, it thinks its now a duc and decides to have "issues" at random times. :crackup
Nice. I recently bought an 06 R1 track bike. Was actually hoping for a 600/750 and non-Yamaha (since I've owned 2 R1s and wanted to try something new), but it fell into my lap.

·
Fuelled by Rice
461 Posts
very dead forum now

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
My semi-annual check up. I feel like the passing of Nicky Hayden really sealed the whole thing as a past for me.

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
Hi

I haven't been here in forever. Got a newsletter and it made me think of it. I can't really ride right now being 8 months pregnant and all, but 3 of my co-workers ride so I get to be jealous of them just about every day :cry

101 - 116 of 116 Posts