Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,152 Posts
It looks like we're missing a lot of the stunting groups. Maybe they have their own forums now :shrug
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,724 Posts
WOTs Chick said:
It looks like we're missing a lot of the stunting groups. Maybe they have their own forums now :shrug
Yea, when SBN went down Shuggs started up his own forum with the help of GSXRTony and Fred. It's at http://208.179.249.170/forums/ if you wanna check it out.. I've been spending a lot of time over there latley.. This board is just so big that it's overwhelming and I find myself not spending nearly as much time here :( I gotta work on that:redflip
 

·
The hardest button to button.
Joined
·
9,942 Posts
I'm in Canada but I'm working on it.....trust me!
 

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
Joined
·
7,107 Posts
I have put the word out to a few locals they are slowly coming over
 

·
The hardest button to button.
Joined
·
9,942 Posts
Excuse me? Go get a job you bum! :bluecreep

:redflip :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,724 Posts
Crazykell said:
Excuse me? Go get a job you bum! :bluecreep

:redflip :D
I've got a job! And I got a new one that I start on Monday! Just cuz you have 2 jobs doesns't mean you are actually working!! :shake :redflip
 

·
The hardest button to button.
Joined
·
9,942 Posts
:shake :shake :shake

Not only are you funny, and believe me you are, you're also a

POST WHORE!!!!!

:flipoff

J/K you know you're the best :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,724 Posts
Crazykell said:
:shake :shake :shake

Not only are you funny, and believe me you are, you're also a

POST WHORE!!!!!

:flipoff

J/K you know you're the best :D
You're the post whore here... In a few days you'll have more than me! <img src="http://199.175.126.22/forums/images/smilies/kiss.gif">
 

·
The hardest button to button.
Joined
·
9,942 Posts
nags said:
You're the post whore here... In a few days you'll have more than me! <img src="http://199.175.126.22/forums/images/smilies/kiss.gif">
Awwwww.....well you are so nice. But this isn't helping YOU spread the word to Florida peeps. Get to work! :p :2head
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,088 Posts
miztress6 said:
I have put the word out to a few locals they are slowly coming over
You know way more than just "a few" locals, Joy.
You should have the highest # of referrals than anybody with all the people you know...:D
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top