Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Moderator,
3,129 Posts
Are you thinking of Carbonman? Or the guy in Florida.

The one in Florida had his 1k painted like the Telefonica, but Carbonman had the all carbon 1k..

Slyder said:
Anyone know his name on SBN. I might be getting a CBR600RR & i wanted to know where he got his 1k painted.

thanks

--
Chris

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure. i remember the bike was blue, white, and yellow. It was a replica of someone or something that started with an R.

For some reason i never saved the pics, why i don't know cuz it was an awesome bike!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
greco gixxer said:
What happened to the 01 GSXR?
It was an '02 & As much as i'm trying to forget about that...

It was stolen not even month after i got it. I hadn't even gotten the chance to do the 600 mi. maintenance & some scum bag (whom of which i hope there balls fall off:mad: ) stole it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It is.....

A Crescent racing rep---David Jefferies, I think--he won a bunch of Isle of Man races this year and a couple of BSB races--the place he got it painted was Warrior Performance in Miami, FL--but it's outta business now. If your looking for a place that DOES excellent paint work...I highly recommend Bikes Only Bodyshop in Orlando, FL 407-298-1556 ask for Bill

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: It is.....

tlrj said:
A Crescent racing rep---David Jefferies, I think--he won a bunch of Isle of Man races this year and a couple of BSB races--the place he got it painted was Warrior Performance in Miami, FL--but it's outta business now. If your looking for a place that DOES excellent paint work...I highly recommend Bikes Only Bodyshop in Orlando, FL 407-298-1556 ask for Bill
thanks man.

It won't be til next year but it is good to have the info.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts