Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Apoc will be going for a ride soon, so it's okay out there. He's gonna throw a keg on the back, so the snow'll add a little cushion.:D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Man, what a way to ruin a bike. :shake

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
Alright....THAT DOESN'T RUIN A BIKE! Now covering it and leaving it out in the snow...Then you're asking for rust

·
CF hater....
3,992 Posts
honestly i think that pic was taken of abike only 3 miles from me in atownhouse/apartment complex called enghilshvillagge, near philly, pa

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
good thing i have at least a storage unti. not as good as a garage, buthey it's covered. I love my baby too much to leave her in the snow like that.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Redrider2k2 said:
Alright....THAT DOESN'T RUIN A BIKE! Now covering it and leaving it out in the snow...Then you're asking for rust
Are you being sarcastic or does leaving a bike outside w/ a cover accelerate rust?

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
YZFRob said:
A cover that doesnt breathe can trap moisture.
Yep. My dad was forced to leave his bike out in the snow a few years back and left it covered. There was a lot of rust on it by spring. It was a Honda cover too. Only thing with a Honda name on it that ever let us down:redflip

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.