Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GUYS I GET BASIC CABLE AND I CAN'T EVER FIND ANY MOTORCYCLE RACING ON??? what the hell is up with that, always the cagers racing! or wait maybe the season is over, i'm new to this you know..........anyways what channels do i need

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
You won't find it on regular cable, you've gotta get the good package with Speed. ESPN sometimes shows one race, like maybe once a month :rolleyes:

Anyhow, rseffco has a server online and he puts up all the new races in divx format. That's the only way I get to watch them :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Clay said:
Anyhow, rseffco has a server online and he puts up all the new races in divx format. That's the only way I get to watch them :)
Can you post a link or tell me how to get there???

TIA!!

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
speed vision

ok guys i just picked up a cable box a little while ago, and its gonna have speed vision on it, are there still races playing on there or is the season over!>?>?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I think most seasons are over... They should show reruns and other goodies on tuesday. "two wheel tuesday"

Other than that, you're in for some good NASCAR action:rolleyes

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SHIT

NASCAR SUCKS MY LEFT NUT! the only good car racing out there i think is LE MANS!

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
You can find his post in the Movies section. He's got an FTP up. You can only log on 3 at a time though, so you might have to wait at the door awhile ;)

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
AMA and WSBK are done, but Moto GP still has one or 2 races left and a real interesting Silly season.

Tom

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
when

will either of those races be on speed vision anytime soon, cuz i just got the channel yesterday

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Checkl the listings for today. They have 2 wheel tuesdays so they show the races from the previous weekend if there were any. I think there was a race this past weekend so it may be on sometime today.

Tom

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks

i just checked there is alot of motorcycle stuff coming on later this evening, they have "bike weeks from 7 to 8 and 11 to midnite i think and a couple of races..
thanks for your input man!;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts