Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sick of the dude at the track that like to rip my ass for prices on good gp tires. Anyone know of a website to buy them online?
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
3,129 Posts
I dont' know where you are and if you are a member of NESBA but I have heard of some REALLY good prices through them.. Under 300$ for a set of Rennsports..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
greco gixxer said:
I dont' know where you are and if you are a member of NESBA but I have heard of some REALLY good prices through them.. Under 300$ for a set of Rennsports..
Whats the website?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Techy said:
Whats the website?
I'm not part of the North East Sport Bike Group:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
279 Posts
www.kneedraggers.com sells tires now
i bought my last set of M1's from them. $220 shipped
i received them 5 days later :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hawker said:
Some Michelen (sp) dealers are selling Pilot Races at $250 a set. Check with Dave at Island Motorsports (bibmen.com) for details.
I need the 130/55/16 fronts.... Damn 16 " tires....:mad
 

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
Joined
·
19,663 Posts
Techy said:
I need the 130/55/16 fronts.... Damn 16 " tires....:mad
:laughingI was just about ot ask if you converted to the 17s yet.

BTW, what are you doing out of the grandstands?:laughing

you can get the 010, not a race tire, but a very good street tire.

and it is a 130/70/16
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
karl_1052 said:
:laughingI was just about ot ask if you converted to the 17s yet.

BTW, what are you doing out of the grandstands?:laughing

you can get the 010, not a race tire, but a very good street tire.

and it is a 130/70/16
I'll have you know that I have quite the bit of track experience........ I even challenged Dueceinhalf to a little track time. (which I might add he declined from fear of being beat by a honda):laughing
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top