Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator,
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
subject:BIKES :p

Okay, I know that a few of the peeps on here have both a sportbike and a cruiser...

So, who do you ride with? Do your ride your cruiser with your cruiser buddies, and vice versa??

I personally rhode my cruiser with anyone who would ride...when that was my only bike. I still ride with all kinds, and don't usually care, but sometimes I feel a bit out of place when I am on my cruiser with all kinds of sporties...

So, are you a strictly cruiser rider, or does it really matter??

Just trying to liven things up here

·
1,480 Posts
Don't care. I just prefer it when there is someone slower then me, for two reasons:
1. So I won't look bad:redflip
2. To keep me out of trouble (I will wait up).

All the people I ride with have lighter bikes then me.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have to keep it split. When the guys are on sportbikes it usually means some curve carving so the R1 comes out. If we are just cruising around or hanging out the V-Max works.

·
Forum Administrator,
5,742 Posts
Don't matter to me, there tend to be more cruiser bikes around my area than sportbikes, especially on the bike lot nights. So i'll chill and ride with them.:cigar

·
Registered
5 Posts
well normally just cruisers around here, reason being all the sport bikes around here are little 18-19 year old tank slapping punks, which was the same case when I had my GSXR, don't get me wrong I love to play on a bike but not in the middle of main drag with cars everywhere, which is all these guys want to do

·
Registered
9 Posts
I always ride with my husband, only because I am just a beginner. But when i ride on the back of the Harley, if we ride with anyone, its usually with other Harley's, but he is a sportsbike guy, he has an Aprillia, so he just assume ride with other Sportsbikes. So I guess you could sat we have the best of both worlds!

·
Registered
700 Posts
LadyBiker said:
So I guess you could say we have the best of both worlds!
Sounds like you do. Nothing better than having a bike for each riding style. Welcome to the site also.

·
Moderator,
1,975 Posts
Any bike, any time! :D

Been riding with Gold Wing groups for 10 years on a sportbike and never owned Wing. I ride with my mothers cruiser crowd now and then. I will ride with any kind of group as long as they dont put me at risk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts