Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
go to rezins music web site, www.djrezin.com and if you like techno like i do you'll love his shit!! ladies and gentelmen in a couple of years this might be the next PAUL OAKENFOLD!! LOL:D

gotta give it up to ya man!! rite on good shit!:redflip

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
yea, i heard it a while back, some pretty good stuff. although, im not really into that whole genre. :rolleyes

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dj rezin in the house, i'm jamming to this shit rite now, its definitly off the hizil fo chizil!!

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rezin i wanna email you one of my mixes

hey rez, i wanna somehow email you one of my mixes that i made, it definitly sucks compared to yours!! but i'd like some input:D

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
Re: rezin i wanna email you one of my mixes

RUFF_RYDA307 said:
hey rez, i wanna somehow email you one of my mixes that i made, it definitly sucks compared to yours!! but i'd like some input:D
:thumb

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gate 6

gate 6 take out your weapons and fight!! fight and dance with the devil......the gates are open!! FIGHT..FIGHT AND DANCE WITH THE DEVIL........:redflip

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
Re: gate 6

RUFF_RYDA307 said:
gate 6 take out your weapons and fight!! fight and dance with the devil......the gates are open!! FIGHT..FIGHT AND DANCE WITH THE DEVIL........:redflip
:flame

·
EGYPT
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FRATERNITY PARTIES

REZIN, you can make some extra money and get your name out there by dj'n some fraternity parties, i know at my house we used to pay dj's pretty good money, free beer, drugs, and drunk college hunnies!!:redflip

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Although House/Trance is not really my thing, the mixes I've hear (Broken Toys, and Interface) were both programmed well, and mixed impecably. Now all you need to do is put together some breaks and downtempo stuff :). Hope the scene where you live hasn't surcomb to the crackdown that has occured around Texas. Sigh...good times remembered.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Yea I've had one of Rezin's beats (a hour long one) on my computer for some time now (like 8 months?). There are a few parts of it that I think really kick ass and it's overall pretty tight.

Since I no longer have a internet connection at home thou I can't just 'find' what parts I speak of or even remember the song title.

doh

·
Registered
534 Posts
Oh yeah, I have had some of his stuff for a while. Good stuff!

Needs more too material though :)

*hint *hint

·
Registered
83 Posts
Must be something in the air, because I haven't listened to any of his stuff in awhile, then yesterday I'm in the car and decide to crank Subliminal Experimentation.... :dj :thumb

·
Registered
16,189 Posts
Obviously I've been busy builing this monster you are now surfing on...

Still have a few tweaks and stuff to do here, then the last bit of riding for the season... I'll probaly have 2 new ones over the off season. I always try to have a new one for New Years anyway!

Thanks for the compliments. You keep listening, I'll keep makin em! :dj

1 - 20 of 23 Posts