Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah i did too till tonight.

Me and 2 of my girlfriends decide to go to the Outlet Mall in San Marcos and after shopping we decide to eat at the Cracker Barrel.

We sit down, and me and one of the girls both order grilled cheese sandwiches, and my other friend orders chicken and dumplings. We get our food, i scarf down half of my grilled cheese, and damn its good, and im about to take my first bite into the second half when i notice a huge clump of blue MOLD all over my sandwich :2twitch

Needless to say we called the manager over and all of our meals were free and he told us to get as much food as we could eat there. So we scarfed :)

That was still nassy though.

·
2 As 1
272 Posts
We love the barrel. But the last 2 visits at the one in Round Rock when we went with some friends.... I think they must have gotten an entire new wait staff.

They were horrible, messed up order, forgot parts of correct order, asked for a soda in a kids cup... the girl brought the cup over and a glass of soda, and made one of us pour it in, thus spilling some on the floor.

Shame.

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
I love the Cracker Barrel - we go there every time we ride the MX track at Texas Ski Ranch :D

Blue mold is yummy!

:barf

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
You still ate the food there? I would have ran out the door.

·
Ride to Eat - Eat to Ride
417 Posts
I haven't eaten at any of the ones down here, the last one that I ate at was the one north of Denton on I-35 coming back from OKC. I have mainly eaten at the ones in OKC or Lawton. It is a pretty good place if you want some homestyle food.

"The cheese is old and moldy" reminds me of the line from Encino Man :laughing

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
ive gotten sick every time ive been there... fuck leaving, i woulda scarfed too

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
I have not eaten there in quite some time, and now after hearing that....don't know if I would be eating there after this...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts