Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...which hooligan was it?

Hope it was no one in here and hope whoever it was is ok :2pray

Heard about this on the traffic report on my way home.

Nico

·
Registered
151 Posts
it was a guy I know he slamed on his breaks to try not to hit the car that jamed on its breaks. he was just driving it was on a ninja 500. he did end up doing a stopie and then hitting the car in front of him. but the stopie was just because he grabed a hand full of break.

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
Not me this time.....bike's still tore apart. :nanana :redflip

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, KMPS said that some woman called in and said that some guy had pulled up a wheelie and whiped out. Just passing on the report of what I heard happened. Seeing if it was any of you clowns. :nanana

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
stoppie, wheelie on the freeway its all the same one wheel left on the ground :shrug. hope the biker and motorist are ok nonetheless

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
sac1000rr said:
it was a guy I know he slamed on his breaks to try not to hit the car that jamed on its breaks. he was just driving it was on a ninja 500. he did end up doing a stopie and then hitting the car in front of him. but the stopie was just because he grabed a hand full of break.
the ninja is wrecked already???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.