Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took the bike to the mall to finish up my Xmas shopping. Can't beat it for getting in and out of traffic!!

I got a couple of weird looks from the people with the big winter coats on...:confused

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Maybe because they never saw Charlie Brown on a motorcycle before....:redflip

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
We haven't stopped riding yet!
I geared up like I usually do in the winter-time, and I was TOO HOT! Had to take off a few layers. :laughing

So... how about a "Coldest ride" contest?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
ogc771 said:
Maybe because they never saw Charlie Brown on a motorcycle before....:redflip
All I have to say is :crackup :crackup :crackup

·
Control Rider #300
1,340 Posts
just got back from riding to point pleasant, its a little colder near the water, but definately a nice day to ride

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
I went out for a couple of hours, it was great to ride! I took some pics, but my damn photo software is not working :( Will post pics soon.

I even went out on monday, but it wasn't as warm as I thought. Hoping to get the Joe Rocket Blizzard gloves for Xmas so I'll bust them out this weekend!

·
No longer livin' in da hood!
2,388 Posts
I put the santa suit on and went for a ride. You think you get looks at the mall. Some MILF asked me to talk to her kid cause santa wasn't at the mall anymore. She said she would give me $20 to do it. I would have if I had the beard on.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
CBR Rider 1 said:
I put the santa suit on and went for a ride. You think you get looks at the mall. Some MILF asked me to talk to her kid cause santa wasn't at the mall anymore. She said she would give me $20 to do it. I would have if I had the beard on.
Try to get someone to take your pic with the suit on...that would be awesome!:laughing

·
Heavy Metal
1,907 Posts
i heard a motorcycle go by the office cause a window was open...for just a few seconds i got to the think about it...:(

·
Registered
372 Posts
marvelousmarty said:
Hey congrats on the new bike, I assume? :D
Danka. :D

And yes it is new. Just picked it up yesterday. 2004 VFR - Stealth (Charcoal) Black. I didn't think I would like the color much and wanted to throw on a Tapeworks kit with yellow on it to match my gear. But once it was out the door where I could take it all in, I think I'm going to keep it Stealth.

Hope the rest of this week isn't a wash out. I'm dying to put some hard miles on it. :giddy

·
Registered
65 Posts
Great choice on the VFR...I want mine in the European Blue that they sell overseas. I'll have to buy the body panels after I get the bike next summer.

-Pete

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I rode the Tuono around the parking lot at the restauraunt yesterday. Does that count?

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
DownAndOutNYC said:
Danka. :D

And yes it is new. Just picked it up yesterday. 2004 VFR - Stealth (Charcoal) Black. I didn't think I would like the color much and wanted to throw on a Tapeworks kit with yellow on it to match my gear. But once it was out the door where I could take it all in, I think I'm going to keep it Stealth.

Hope the rest of this week isn't a wash out. I'm dying to put some hard miles on it. :giddy
congrats!!!! do u have any pics of her yet?:D

·
Registered
372 Posts
Not yet. But maybe you saw me going North on the Palisades today. Bear Mountain is not as good now as it is in the summer. :weird

1 - 18 of 18 Posts